“Tasty and unique coffee spot!”
Review of Crema

Crema
Ranked #95 of 2,044 Restaurants in Nashville
Description: It's a coffee shop.But it's the best coffee shop in the USA, over 6 weeks of travel there.
Nashville, TN
“Tasty and unique coffee spot!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

There is something special in their coffee. I love their mochas. They are addictive. Crema also has yummy baked goods. The atmosphere is hip but comfortable. Parking can be a little difficult, and you may have to wait awhile for your coffee to be prepared because they take such care in crafting each cup. This is the perfect downtown Nashville coffee spot if you are looking for something unique, and you are not in a rush.

Visited June 2013

Nashville, Tennessee
“Refreshing Coffee Soda”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

On my first visit to Crema I was determined to try something unique, as they have that reputation. Saw "Coffee Soda" on their summer drink list and it was a fabulous choice. I usually put cream in my (hot or iced) coffee, but took a sip of the coffee soda and discovered it wasn't needed. The layers of flavors were spectacular -- serious coffee, sweet-tart orange and a bitters flavor, all on ice. If I hadn't taken the drink to go, I would have ordered another. Light, refreshing, delicious! I'll be back soon.

• Visited June 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Good Latte, Industrial Vibe”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Decided to check out Crema on our recent trip to Nashville. Crema sits on a hill just outside of the main downtown area. It is a great location looking out over the city, and it even has a wooden porch where patrons can sit outside sipping their brews. It is a small shop consisting of two rooms, one is where you order, and it has a few seats, and the other is a sitting room with chairs and tables. The interior was composed mostly of wood and concrete, and there was some neat chalkboard art explanation of coffee brewing on the wall. The menu is simple and straightforward, however, it didn't contain any prices that I saw, which was kind of odd. As a customer, I don't think price should be a mystery. I ordered a plain latte and a raisin-lemon scone. Both of which were very good. Personally, I felt the general atmosphere to be somewhat cold and impersonal. I wasn't greeted nor was I told thank you after the transaction, and I didn't really have the desire to sit and linger with my sister over our coffees, because it just didn't lend itself to that comfortable atmosphere to us. However, several people were lingering, so this is really just a personal critique. Ultimately, I would go again, and I would encourage others to check it out for themselves, the food and beverage are good.

• Visited April 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Hipster coffeehouse”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Loved the atmosphere, the location and the latte! Definitely could have hung out here for the afternoon. Barista was a pro!

Visited April 2013
Sunset Beach, North Carolina
“Best coffee house in Nashville!”
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

We like Crema as the best coffee house in Nashville. Fido is a close 2nd but Crema is really great. Their selection of coffees is great. Food selections are also great. The service is high quality.

1 Thank JRFarrellSR