“So good, so creative”

Description: 2 locations in Nashville
Description: 2 locations in Nashville
“So good, so creative”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Really creative hot dog concepts and reappy good side dishes. This was my first time here. I'll be sure to be back.

• Visited September 2013

Nashville, Tennessee
“Best place to get a hotdog in Nashville”
Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I love this place so much we are both on the "Wall of Weiners" - your picture is added to the wall after eating all 38 hotdogs. Each has a different, but always delicious, topping. My favorite thing about Cori's is that they serve the best veggie dog I have ever eaten. My second favorite thing is the bread they serve the dogs on. It melts in your mouth. It is very casual with lots of TVs inside blaring sports channels. They also have a small outdoor seating area which is nice. My favorite side is the half and half (onion rings and French fry combo) but they have a wide array of options. They have a happy hour each day which includes discounts on drinks (they serve beer) and appetizers. I have eaten at all the hotdog restaurants in Nashville and can confidently say Cori's is the best.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Megan K
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I never knew a hot dog could look so good!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I showed this place to my bf after I saw it on trip advisor. We checked it out and he was in heaven. He wants to go back for lunch again today. The food was great and very inexpensive.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Arnelson08
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“AWESOME DOGS!”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

My wife loves hot dogs and this place did not disappoint. Incredible variety of toppings, huge portions. Maybe the best part was the buns; not the regular type but TOP SPLIT. Great chili dogs, too!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank greg s
“YUM!!!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

If you're ever in the mood for a hotdog this is the place to go. I went for lunch and it wasn't as crowded as I expected it to be. The cashier was very nice and so was the rest of the staff. The inside is brightly colored with pictures of hotdogs all over the walls in red, blue, and yellow. I had the Italian Jersey Dog with deli mustard, fried potatoes, grilled onions, and green peppers. It was really good...I also had an order of fries and a sweet tea. After seeing the menu, it makes you want to try all of them. I can only eat one of these bad boys at a time. I will definitely be coming back to Cori's...and to top it off...I bought a Cori's Dog shirt for 8 bucks.

• Visited August 2013