“Awesome”

Cori's DogHouse
Ranked #267 of 2,041 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: 2 locations in Nashville
Memphis, Tennessee
“Awesome”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

My husband and I ate here twice while in Nashville because the hot dogs were so amazing. We will most likely eat here every time we go to Nashville.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Marysm467

“Second best hotdog i've ever eaten”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

The only other time I have had better is at 2 a.m. after the bar, but all food is good then. Buns are buttery, dogs are delicious. Had the Tijuana and Tennessee, absolutely fantastic. Im gonna pay for the hot peppers tomorrow. IEEEEEEEEE!! Id eat here again.

Nashville
“Delicious!”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

I visited Cori's based on the reviews and I was very impressed. I had the Tennessee hot dog and it was delicious. When I placed my order the cashier alerted me that the chilli is made with chocolate. I thanked her for the information and asked her if she informed me of that for allergy purposes. She said that a previous customer complained of the ingredient so they decided to inform all customers. You can watch your order be prepared or have a seat in the dining area. I had my order to-go so I sat on one of the stool and waited for a couple of minutes for the best hot dog I've ever tasted. The ingredients are definitely fresh and the toasted bun makes it all divine.

• Visited June 2012
Charleston, South Carolina
“Reliable and very good.”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Good Dogs and Good Fries. They treat you like an old friend.

Visited June 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Cori's Doghouse is the Best!”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I had the Memphis dog for lunch one day and it was awesome. The fact that they have real sweet tea made the visit even better. I would definitely go back there again.

Visited May 2012