“Awesome Treat”

Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams
Ranked #1 of 62 Dessert in Nashville
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Description: We decided to open our first full-size scoop shop in Nashville in June, 2011 in the East Nashville neighborhood for many reasons, but mainly because the place reminded us so much of our scrappy roots. East Nashville, home to cyclists and pedestrians, families and urban farmers, artists and musicians of all stripes, and do-it-yourself bar and restaurant owners, is one of our favorites places in the country. Since we've been in East Nashville, we've been able to cultivate partnerships with folks such as Don Henry, who grows strawberries for us to make the perennial favorite Roasted Strawberry Buttermilk, as well as the good people at Yazoo Brewing Company, who supplies Yazoo Sue porter for the year-round ice cream Yazoo Sue with Rosemary Bar Nuts. There's a fantastic creative community and overall vibe throughout Nashville-especially in East Nashville.
Reviewed October 16, 2013

The ice cream was great! The staff was amazing!!! So glad I took the trip to try this very yummy treat!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We saw the reviews on Tripadvisor and thought that we would try this place. We were amazed that a place, serving only ice cream, could be number 1. Well have ice cream here once and you will agree. It is creamy, original and down right yummy! Wonderful ice cream!

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Jeni's ice cream really is splendid! Such creative flavors and each one chock full of natural ingredients. I had Brambleberry Crisp and Brown Butter Almond Brittle and both were amazing to my taste buds, so satisfying. They let you have samples and even encourage it! I tasted four flavors before choosing and the gal didn't even get frustrated with me. I noticed they did this for everyone in line. It's definitely a must stop location while in Nashville!

1  Thank Jeanniebugk
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This place is Spectacular! Planned a trip to Nashville and as usual I checked around on Trip Advisor for recommended places to check out. When I ran across Jeni's, I did a little menu research and deemed it one of the places to check out. MAN am I so glad I did! This place is top notch for ice cream! Be ready for a long line but when it's your turn you'll be glad you waited. My husband and I enjoyed it so much on Saturday evening that we went to a Satellite location (Hot N Cold) to pick up some ice cream for our trip back home. This will definitely be a regular spot for me every time I pass through or stop in to Nashville.

1  Thank MrsKimMorrow
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This was our first time at Jeni's but we will definitely go back. Everyone in our party (including the pickiest of eaters) was able to find a favorite flavor. The seating areas were clean and everyone was friendly. If you enjoy deliciousness, you don't want to miss this!

1  Thank Lori H