“Amazing Flavor Trip!”

Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams
Ranked #1 of 56 Dessert in Nashville
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Description: We decided to open our first full-size scoop shop in Nashville in June, 2011 in the East Nashville neighborhood for many reasons, but mainly because the place reminded us so much of our scrappy roots. East Nashville, home to cyclists and pedestrians, families and urban farmers, artists and musicians of all stripes, and do-it-yourself bar and restaurant owners, is one of our favorites places in the country. Since we've been in East Nashville, we've been able to cultivate partnerships with folks such as Don Henry, who grows strawberries for us to make the perennial favorite Roasted Strawberry Buttermilk, as well as the good people at Yazoo Brewing Company, who supplies Yazoo Sue porter for the year-round ice cream Yazoo Sue with Rosemary Bar Nuts. There's a fantastic creative community and overall vibe throughout Nashville-especially in East Nashville.
Reviewed September 4, 2013

As wild of a trip for ice cream as I've ever had. Especially the salted caramel, dark chocolate and all the add-ins you can combine blend together to be both unique and filled with so much flavor you can't just eat it, you need to be in the moment and savor it.

The ingredients are high quality and the staff are super friendly and patient. You can essentially sample every flavor they have, doesn't make it any easier to decide what to actually order!!

There are newer reviews for Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We arrived 10 minutes before closing so there was no line - they were very patient in letting is try so many of their unique flavors - browned butter, toasted coconut, Ohio buckeye, corn and something, lavender and something - dark chocolate chili and so many more I can't recall- ice cream was very good and certainly better than most store bought but I can't say it was the best ice cream I've ever had. Scoops are small and I would go again just to try some more unique flavors

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Jeni's was a little out of the way from our hotel and parking was crowded, but it was so worth it - we went back the next day! They are generous with the samples, which is nice because the flavors are unlike anything you've had before. The whiskey & pecans was my favorite, but all of the flavors my husband and I had were delicious. It's 4.50 for two scoops and 5.50 for three, so pay the dollar to get a third flavor even if you don't finish it all (which you probably will!). Sweet corn & black raspberries, chamomile, dark chocolate, yum yum yum!

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Crazy line out the door, fully worth the wait. Unique flavors in skiny girl sized portions. Visit here if you like superb ice cream, excellent service, and small portions. Bring a bankroll, 4 guest bill was just shy of $30 -- pretend you are in an airport and it won't hurt so bad.

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

I was skeptical of the hype before going but the ice cream exceeded my expectations. The dark chocolate was especially delicious!

1  Thank luvmarissa