“Excellent Ice Cream Concoctions!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams
Ranked #1 of 57 Dessert in Nashville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We decided to open our first full-size scoop shop in Nashville in June, 2011 in the East Nashville neighborhood for many reasons, but mainly because the place reminded us so much of our scrappy roots. East Nashville, home to cyclists and pedestrians, families and urban farmers, artists and musicians of all stripes, and do-it-yourself bar and restaurant owners, is one of our favorites places in the country. Since we've been in East Nashville, we've been able to cultivate partnerships with folks such as Don Henry, who grows strawberries for us to make the perennial favorite Roasted Strawberry Buttermilk, as well as the good people at Yazoo Brewing Company, who supplies Yazoo Sue porter for the year-round ice cream Yazoo Sue with Rosemary Bar Nuts. There's a fantastic creative community and overall vibe throughout Nashville-especially in East Nashville.
Fairfield, California
“Excellent Ice Cream Concoctions!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

This place is wonderful if you like ice cream. They have all types of unusual flavors. About 10 min off of I65, but worth the trip. A little pricey.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

“If watching your figure...AVOID!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Just a little off the beaten path, about 10 minutes off I65. If you are looking for smooth creamy ice cream in unique flavores, this is where u want to go, the sundae allows you three ice cream flavors with a sauce, mixins, and toppings of your choice. In a word DELICIOUS!!!!

“Ice Cream for Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

I was so excited to visit Jeni's that I decided to not eat lunch and have ice cream instead. It tastes so much better when you are hungry. I wasn't disappointed with the hip and current decor or the ice cream. I had an oatmeal ice cream sandwich. It was great, but on the sweeter side for me. My husband and son both got frozen yogurt. We are big frozen yogurt consumers and the quality was unmatched with any other I have had. Well worth your time and money.

Visited July 2013
Mount Vernon, Texas, United States
“Worth the drive!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

My family was taking a road trip from Texas to Pennsylvania and I made sure to stop here no matter how far out of the way it was. There was a line but it seemed to move fairly quickly so that was not a problem. Also, there was plenty of seating, indoors and out, so we had no issues there either. We all got the three scoops and everyone got something different so we could try more. It is pricey like some have said but its not bad if you want to splurge once in a while. We will defenitly go again if we are ever in the area again.

• Visited June 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Heavenly ice cream!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

I managed an ice creamery for 5 yrs...this place is unbelievable. Try any flavor you want , do yourself a favor an try the brown butter almond brittle. And go for some gravel sprinkled on top!