“Overall Solid Experience”

Ranked #81 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
West Haven, Connecticut
“Overall Solid Experience”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

I stayed here for nearby business (it's right by a large corporate park) and found the hotel nice. We arrived quite early and were accommodated with an early check in, which was very nice. You do need to drive to most everything in the "city" but cabs are an easy call away (it was $15 - 20, including tip, to get downtown with 5 of us).

The room itself was quite spacious. We were on the third floor and had a large kitchenette, which we didn't really use, a four seat couch, two tvs, two beds, a large bathroom area (with sink separate from tub/toilet. The kitchenette had microwave, fridge, sink. The closet was closest to window so harder to get to for one of us and only had two hangers, but I'm sure if we needed more, we could have requested it. I also wish it had a bit more bathroom sink counter space, but overall, we were fine. Beds were comfortable, and noise was at a minimum, though I could hear our neighbors a bit the second night in the room next door.

Breakfast included was ample and had quite a few choices. As others have mentioned, not the best I've ever had, but quite a spread for a free inclusion.

Service was friendly. Colleagues used gym and pool and had a pleasant experience. Coffee was provided throughout day and the afternoon had cookies around check in time.

Overall, if location isn't your main concern and space in the room is, this is a good hotel experience. It was clean and large, with ample parking, friendly service, and good product (food, toiletries - Paul Mitchell -, etc.).

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Lizzymcboo
SpringHill Suit... M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Nashville MetroCenter, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey. We are delighted that your stay with the SpringHill Suites Nashville MetroCenter was enjoyable.

Angela Lewis
SpringHill Suites Nashville
angela.lewis@interstatehotels.com
615-244-5474

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Hudsonville, Michigan
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

We were greeted so pleasantly. Front desk was amazing. Bfast was nice selection (wish there was waffles), but eggs ,sausage ,oatmeal ,cereal was good for us. Good coffee. Pool was great. Room was AMAZING. Kitchenette/desk/couch. Great hotel!

Stayed March 2014
SpringHill Suit... M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Nashville MetroCenter, responded to this review, March 21, 2014

Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Very large clean room and comfortable bed. The room had large pull out couch. Plenty of easily accessible outlets for electronics. Breakfast was average. Some hot and cold foods. Willing to give us a late checkout which we nice

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
SpringHill Suit... M, Director of Sales at SpringHill Suites Nashville MetroCenter, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Thank you for your review and I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We strive on serving our guest and delivering nothing but the best in customer service. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and will inform the staff of the great compliments!
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Don't stay here if you can't get the top floor. The building is all stick construction as I can hear every footstep from our neighbors above. The kitchenette has a small microwave and mini-fridge - not very good either. It is in the city, but near nothing, you must drive. Disappointing, especially for the price. Go elsewhere.

Room Tip: top floor ONLY
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank lpmcguire
Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. We strive to give all guest excellent customer service, however in your case it seems that we failed to do so. Please know that we are taking necessary steps to prevent this inconvenience from reoccurring. If your travels bring you to Nashville again, please give us this opportunity to show we are dedicated to excellent service.
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

We stayed on a Friday and Saturday night for a long weekend. Beds are very comfortable and the room is good size. The free breakfast isn't the best we have had, but it wasn't bad. Great location and great staff.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
SpringHill Suit... M, Director of Sales at SpringHill Suites Nashville MetroCenter, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
I thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and I will pass on your compliments to my staff. An outstanding experience is what we strive for here at the Springhill Suites Metro Center. Please allow us to be of service during your next visit to Nashville.
Shorewood, Wisconsin
Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this property with my mom for 2 nights. Everything seemed quite new and well cared for.

I especially liked the layout of the room. Space was used well. There was a bar area with a sink and small fridge, as well as a work space with desk chair and outlets. The separate sitting area with fold out couch was nice. They also provide a decent free breakfast and free wifi.

One down side is that it is not walking distance to any attractions like the bars on Broadway. Many attractions are very close by though.

The staff was very friendly.

We really enjoyed our stay and I would recommend the hotel.

Stayed January 2014
Thank you for taking time out of your day to review our Hotel and for staying with us during your visit to Nashville. Very glad to hear you had a great stay, please visit again if your travels bring you back to Nashville.
Overland Park, Kansas
Reviewed January 17, 2014

We stayed here with friends as we were in Nashville for the Music City Bowl. When we checked in, our first room didn't have any heat. We called to the front desk and someone was there fairly quickly to inspect. When she wasn't able to get the heat working, she went to the front desk and got a new room, and helped us move our luggage. Our friends checked in the next day, and they were given the adjoining room to ours, which was very nice. I had 2 different reservations since I was using rewards for our stay, and the staff called me during the day to make sure that I knew that I needed to go to the front desk before going to the room as my room key would not work. This was also very nice, and much appreciated. The breakfast was very nice, and lots of choices. The only downside was that there were many people, and not many place to sit. The staff did work hard to replenish the food. The swimming pool and hot tube were also in great shape, and very nice. My daughter and I went there every night.
I would certainly recommend this hotel. There were many restuarants within 10 minutes, and it was fairly close to the downtown area.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends