SpringHill Suites by Marriott Nashville Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsnashville airportfront deskthe breakfast arearoom was cleansitting areadesk areamarriott pointsfree breakfastan early morning flightyogurtsofa bedwould stay here againindoor pooldecent sizevery pleasant stayrental carmini fridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 21, 2007

This was the smallest room I've ever stayed in!! There was only 1 foot between the bed and the wall. There was only 2 foot from the bed and the pull out couch. You had to share one TV.

The breakfast was not good. I've only got three words for this place, NO ROUND EGGS for breakfast! The juice machine didn't work. All you had to drink was coffee.

Not good for families because there is not enough space in the rooms.

We stayed at Clubhouse Inn and the room was twice the size for $20 a night cheaper.

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled with family
5  Thank rodbev
Reviewed January 6, 2007

After I had read some of the reviews, I really expected more that what we got! Don't get me wrong, it was a nice place to stay. I felt safe there and was treated well by all staff. I too thought the breakfast was not so great, although we did enjoy the waffles each morning we were there, but the attendant was not very efficient. Our room did have a different setup. I also did not like the way the bathroom was arranged and thought that it was awkward. One really picky thing was that it has one of those single cup coffemakers and awful, almost non-existant creamer was in the room. The suite was clean and the bed comfortable. The desk was very helpful and guided us to a great restaurant for dinner. All in all, it was a good choice, not sure if it should be ranked #1, except for value.

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled as a couple
3  Thank mmeisen
Reviewed January 1, 2007

This property does not live up to all the stellar reviews. In particular, I found the breakfast buffet to be rather poor, with a somewhat stingy selection of hot and cold items which the breakfast attendant replenished at a snail's pace. The juice machine was broken both days that I was at the property, so consequently, no juice was offered, as was rather oddly no drinking water. I found the layout of my room to be less than functional. The bathroom sink area, which was separate from the toilet/shower, had no door and therefore could not be closed off from the bedroom. Therefore, the entire bedroom was exposed to the lighting from the bathroom sink area - not ideal when one guest is using the sink while another is trying to sleep.

• Stayed: December 2006
4  Thank TravelingP
Reviewed December 23, 2006

This was my first time to Nashville, and after looking on here, I decided on the Springhill Suites. If you are considering staying here, go for it! The rooms are clean, quiet, and the beds are WONDERFULLY comfortable! There were a few MINOR things about the hotel that could be improved or clarified, but this is a great place to stay!

1, the shower head would give off a mid to high pitch noise which I reported to the hotel staff.
2, in the listing it says "jacuzzi tub." The tubs are your average every day tub. The jacuzzi tub is down on the pool deck.

I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2006
7  Thank waternchlorine
Reviewed December 17, 2006

After reading the reviews on this site, I decided to stay at this hotel. It was perfect - exactly what I was looking for. For a fair price, the hotel was friendly and clean. It was exactly what was promised - no tricks or bad surprises. The bed was SOOO comfy - which is very rare in hotels. Linens were very fresh. The mini-kitchen in the room even provided a couple of paper plates and utensil sets which came in very handy after getting back to the room late at night. Breakfast was plentiful and was well stocked as items were used. Parking was not a problem. The area felt very safe as well. Staff were very helpful in providing information when asked. Although the airport was nearby, I only heard planes on 3 occasions - none of which were very loud or would wake you from sleep. Convenient drive both for Opry Mills and Gaylord Ent. Center (downtown) which were the two locations I needed to get to while in town. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone looking to be convenient driving, not wanting to spend too much, but wanting a clean and safe hotel.

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled as a couple