“Great Accommodations for Disabled Travelers” 5 of 5 stars
Review of SpringHill Suites Nashville Airport

SpringHill Suites Nashville Airport
Ranked #43 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Bangkok, Thailand
“Great Accommodations for Disabled Travelers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2010

I love this hotel. Very nice and attentive staff at check-in, in the breakfast room, and in housekeeping. Our room was clean and fresh. My daughter is in a wheelchair and the configuration of our accessible room was one of the best designs we've ever had in a single-room mini-suite hotel room. We especially liked that fact that they have a roll-in shower, which really facilitated our daughter's care needs. Overall, it was a great stay at a great price. We will stay here again on our next trip to the Nashville area.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
St. Petersburg, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2010

This was the 2nd year we've stayed at this Springhill Suite location during our trip south. As before we had a very pleasant stay. Staff was friendly and the free breakfast was very filling with many choices. The only problem was the same one we had last year. The internet service wasn't very good. Our computers kept losing their connection causing us to finally give up on getting anything else done. Would not let this stop us from staying again though. Indoor swimming pool was super.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Mooresville, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2010

Got in late, and my room smelled like someone had smoked there, so front desk immediately put me in another room (thanks, Nicole!). Another SpringHill I had stayed in had two TVs, but this one just had one (an older model) to pivot between the couch and the bed. Not a prob since I was alone, but would have been an issue if the whole family had been along.

Some of the furnishings felt a little tired, but the bed and pillows slept fine, and the room was clean. No noise from inside the hotel (lots of people staying that night, too) or outside (no plane noise from the nearby airport). Couldn't get internet to work, either in the room or wireless in the lobby. Didn't have time to mess with it.

Breakfast area was overwhelmed, so I grabbed a coffee and hit the road. Didn't use exercise room or pool, but they looked a little bigger and nicer than I'd seen at another SpringHill.

I wouldn't have been as happy with the hotel at rack rate, but Marriott was running a Nashville special at several properties, and this one was going for $59 a night weekends. At that price, it's a big win.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled solo
Helena, Mt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2010

First time in a Springhill Suites and very pleased with the room layout (king bed & sofa couch, kitchen area, with some separation between the areas). Furnishings were in good condition and room very clean. The area around hotel is very safe for walking late in evening as other similar quality hotels in area (however, about two blocks away is a busy street that is not as nice an area). Nicely landscaped. Decent breakfast of same quality as Holiday Inn Express and Hampton's. One complaint about hotel is that the two lobby computers do not have age or time limit regulations. During our time there, pre-teen kids monopolized the computers doing chatting and playing games (without parental supervision). I suggest management put a 17-year old age limit and 30-minutes time limit for computer usage. Hotel had a very nice pool and fitness area. Pool was very popular with kids and families.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
Pensacola, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2010

This is the hotel that I book when my husband and I are catching an early morning flight out of Nashville. The hotel reception has always been welcoming and efficient. The room has always been clean and as expected. The airport is so close you can't beat the location if wanting to be near the airport. Also, I have never been bothered by any airplane noise. We haven't ever stayed past 5:30am so I am not sure about the breakfast. This hotel has provided us a nice, relaxing, comfortable place to sleep before heading to the airport. I wouldn't hesitate to book again and again.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
Saginaw, Michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2010

Unfortunately, I did not have a good experience at the Springhill Suites. I stay in Nashville about once a month and have tried several of the Airport properties.

My main complaint centers around housekeeping. After being out of my room all day, (returning at 3:30 pm), I returned to find that my room still had not been serviced. I called the front desk and was advised that rooms are services between 8 am and 5 pm. Housekeeping finally showed at 4:10 pm. This is, in my opinion, unacceptable.

Room was somewhat tired, Breakfast good. I'll pick one of the Hilton properties next time.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2010

Very courteous and solicitous front desk staff. Accommodated my brother's request for a top floor room away from elevator and numerous school kid groups (vacation week). Free hot breakfast and wi-fi available. Very clean room and all public areas. Only complaint is lack of supervision/time limit for internet access.

• Stayed April 2010