SpringHill Suites by Marriott Nashville Airport
$246
  • Breakfast included
Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville Airport(Nashville)(Great Value!)
$108
$229
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport(Nashville)(Great Value!)
$152
$123
Agoda.com
$264
$244
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewsnashville airportfront deskthe breakfast arearoom was cleansitting areadesk areamarriott pointsfree breakfastan early morning flightyogurtsofa bedwould stay here againindoor pooldecent sizevery pleasant stayrental carmini fridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I had a room suite with two bed, sofabed, kitchenette and two TVs. Morning hot breakfast was great with even better seating for guest and very busy. Hotel staff very pleasant. Conveniently located literally 5 minutes from the airport.

Would definitely do this hotel again. Many amenities.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Joshua L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2014

Good day,

Thank you so much for taking an opportunity and write a review about the SpringHill Suites Nashville Airport on TripAdvisor. I am so happy that your travels from Florida brought you to the Music City and that you were able to stay with us. I am glad you found the rooms to be accomodating and the staff to be friendly and helpful as well. We certainly look forward to your return and wish you safe travels.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

We stayed two nights at this location using points. The location is awesome if you have an early morning flight, as the airport is literally about 3 minutes way. There were gas stations nearby (good for topping off that rental car). There are several fast food chains and a Waffle House nearby, but other than that, I didn't see many restaurants within walking distance - and, as it is advertised as an airport location, you'll need a car to get to the downtown area of Nashville. It is located right off of Interstate 40, which was convenient, but if you're looking for a good base for downtown Nashville, there might be better options. We've stayed in SpringHill Suites before and found the rooms to be very spacious. While this room was certainly spacious enough, it was smaller than I had anticipated. The way the room was configured made it difficult to get around. I couldn't walk with my luggage past the bed to get to the closet, I had to pick it up and lift it over the bed. Just a strange configuration. But breakfast was good, location was great for the airport, room was clean and employees were very friendly. Even though we had the first room past the elevator, we heard no noise at night - and the occasional airplane flying overhead wasn't too bad either. No complaints.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Good day,

Thank you so much for writing a review about the SpringHill Suites on TripAdvisor. I am so pleased that our property proved to be very convenient for you during your stay and that you had such a great stay on your points. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to staff. We surely hope you choose to stay with us in the future and wish you safe travels.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

On a trip to Memphis, my family stopped in Nashville since it was getting late. We selected this hotel because we also stayed here back in May 2013. Each visit was great and I would highly recommend this hotel for its location, cleanliness and friendly staff.

The hotel is located on the east side of the city near the airport. There are several restaurants in the area and it is a short drive to Opryland Hotel, Opry Mills mall, and The Hermitage.

In both instances were reserved a King suite which gave us plenty of room for us and our young son who required a pack-n-play. The hotel provided and set up the pack-n-play for us. There was a nice kitchenette with fridge to store his snacks and milk. The rooms are large and give you plenty of room to unwind.

The staff is always courteous and most helpful. If you need anything they are quick to respond.

The next time we go to Nashville we will stay here a third time.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Good day,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to write a review about the SpringHill Suites Nashville Airport. I am so pleased that we met and even exceeded your expectations during your stay. Thank you so much for your kind words about our staff as well. I will be sure to share them. We here at the SpringHill appreciate being your choice of hotel over your last two visits and look forward to your third. I wish you safe travels.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

I stayed at this hotel with my family during a family reunion in July. (Decided to submit a review b/c I stayed at another Spring Hill Suites this week in Indianapolis, which was also nice.) Our family occupied 3 rooms next to each other, all very nice and clean. The hotel had been recently renovated and had an artsy feel, such as bright, contemporary carpet design. I loved the separate seating area in the room and having a kitchenette. Breakfast was awesome (free, and lots of options), although it could probably have used a little more seating area. Many restaurants nearby also. Loved it all-that is why I chose to stay at another Spring Hill Suites this week.

Room Tip: The hotel had a pool but not a whirlpool (the one in Indianapolis had both). No biggie for me, but good for others to know.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank DeniseT120

Good day,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review about us on TripAdvisor. I am so happy that you chose us as your hotel of choice during such a great occasion as a family reunion. Also, I am so happy that you found the rooms clean and spacious and also enjoyed our full complimentary breakfast. Thank you for your loyalty to the SpringHill by Marriott brand and I wish you safe travels.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

We were looking for a hotel near everything but clean with a friendly staff. We found it staying at the Springhill Suites. Right off highway 40, short drive to all the sites. Hotel shuttle service available for five dollars on a Saturday night to the Ryman, excellent bargain and convenience.
Breakfast clean buffet and eating area, food was good especially the waffles. Quiet safe area near the airport.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Good day,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I am so happy that you had a great stay with us here at the SpringHill and that it proved very convenient to you and yours. Also, I happy you were pleased with breakfast and the staff service that was provided to you during your stay. I hope your travels bring you back to the Nashville area again soon and you choose to stay with us.