“Starting to show a little wear but everyone is great”

SpringHill Suites Nashville Airport
Ranked #53 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Richmond, VA
“Starting to show a little wear but everyone is great”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Just spent (2) nights at this location and it was packed both nights but I'll have to say that the staff cheerfully stayed on top of the breakfast area for the large crowd.

The hotel is very clean but, as you can imagine, with this much traffic it is starting to show a little wear.

The bed was clean and comfortable and the bathroom was spotless and that's what matters the most to me.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank kayeteekaye

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Savannah, GA
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed our two night stay with no complaints. The staff was outstandingly courteous and helpful answering questions, arranging transportation, and tips for sightseeing. Room was comfortable although the cfl bulb in the bathroom was very dim. I mention this because the PM shampoo and conditioner bottles are almost identical. So much so that we started out with two conditioner bottles and no shampoo. In a dim restroom and not wearing glasses it was almost impossible to tell which was which with out a trial. I mention this only because each review should add something and this is my contribution.
I always wonder about noise at an airport hotel but it was not a problem at this SHS location. Shuttle worked as promised. Can't ask for more.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Hal H
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I rarely give a hotel 5 stars, but this hotel absolutely earned it!!! It was clean, modern, beautifully furnished, spacious and conveniently located. It's about an easy 10 minute drive to downtown Nashville and even closer to the Grand Ole Opry. Yes, the breakfast was extremely busy, but finding seating was not an issue and the employees did a good job of keeping food and utensils stocked for the guests. The room was nicely appointed and the beds were comfortable. The bathroom was very clean and the kitchenette was very handy. The best part was that it was very budget friendly considering the amenities and condition of the hotel. I very much appreciate that. As a larger family, vacationing is quite costly. So, staying at such a beautiful and reasonably affordable hotel was much appreciated. I highly recommend this particular hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Erica J
Central Mass
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We stayed five nights here and it was a nice place to stay. The room was oddly configured but served the purpose. The kitchenette was a nice feature with a sink, microwave and mini-fridge. Breakfast was mobbed every morning but the incredibly friendly staff did a great job keeping the food stocked. I also could not figure out how to use the thermostat. I probably could have asked, but I am a man and men don't do that sort of thing. Bed was average but at least it wasn't a board. A HUGE shout out for Tom from the maintenance crew. We have a plug-in Prius and while there were no dedicated plugs, Tom found us an outlet and even lent us an extension cord. Saved us a bunch on gas!(this gave it the 4th star) All in all, it was a decent place to stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Al A
Chicago
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Plus- location, nice big heated indoor pool, friendly front desk staff.

Minus- lack of so it yourself waffle station at breakfast that you typically see at similar Fairfield or springhill suites. Horrible turkey sausage patty.
Lumpy bed otherwise clean.

• Stayed August 2013
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights. It wasn't too bad. The staff were friendly. The rooms were clean. When we got in the room, I did a big bounce on the bed (I have a theory-if it bounces, that's a good bed) but it was kind of hard. My boyfriend and his mom slept on the two beds-they didn't sleep very good. I slept the best even though it was on the pullout bed that wasn't very comfortable either. I HATED the setup of the bathroom. The shower and toilet were in its own room while right outside the door was the sink and mirrors which made it more difficult for me since I'm used to my morning routine, because it made it a bit awkward with my boyfriend's mom there and such. The breakfast wasn't that great. It's by the airport but I only heard an airplane once while inside the room but that may be because I was sleeping by the door, not the window. I mean, I would stay there again, like I said, it wasn't bad.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank nanccakes
Macomb, Michigan
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We recently had our family reunion at this hotel, and it was excellent for our group. The suites are spacious and comfortable with newly updated furnishings. The whole hotel is bright and colorful. The breakfast is excellent! There is a lot of room to sit for breakfast. The staff is great and so helpful. The pool is huge! Parking is free, unlike many other hotels I checked into. It is an easy drive to all the attractions in Nashville. Although this hotel is next to the airport, you rarely hear planes, and when you do they are not distracting. Everything was very clean. Beds were great with lots of pillows. TV was easy to work. I appreciated free Wi-fi. Although the hotel was full while we were there, we did not hear a lot of noise while we were in our rooms. Great experience!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family