“Great value in convenient location” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of SpringHill Suites Nashville Airport

SpringHill Suites Nashville Airport
Ranked #45 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
orlando
“Great value in convenient location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

We had a couple of extra days on a recent trip and wanted to explore Nashville. I wanted a place that was comfortable, reasonably close to attractions and a fair price. The Springhill suites nailed it. We have been fortunate to stay in some hotels with a friendly staff recently, but none of them could really compare to the people here. I have never felt so welcome. What a difference a good staff can make. The room was more than large enough. The bed was comfortable. The property is very well maintained. Everything is clean. The breakfast was really quite good. My only disappointment was the bathroom area. Its a little nondescript and the towels are on the thin side. At this price though, I felt I got more than I could possibly have expected.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

This was a very nice hotel. I looked it up on Tripadvisor and based on the reviews and the room rates, I decided to stay here for one night. The room was very nice and really clean. The beds were a little narrow for a full double bed. I had to catch a flight the next morning so I was not able to enjoy the breakfast. Great hotel and really easy to get to the airport. I would stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

My 27 y/o daughter stated the best hotel stayed at: serving area w/ sink/counter/frig/micro + desk area; positional TV w/ sofa seating adjacent to this; 2nd TV near beds which had 4 pillows/bed and were very comfortable; closet w/ removable hangers, iron/board; sink area separate from bath/toilet; warm H20 and lots of H20 pressure; ceiling fan, efficient heat/A/C. Quiet and relaxing. Very clean. A very complete continental breakfast. Staff courteous and responsive to guests. Easy access to interstate. Several fast food and mid-scale restaurants nearby. Would definitely stay again. And our stay coincided with the marathoners and touring high school groups.

Room Tip: We had double beds, and per request a room located away from the elevators.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Odenton, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

I stayed at the Nashville Airport as an overnight stop during a road trip. I was not there very long, and was sorry this was the case. I found the room to be quite large, very nice, and comfortable. The room had a sitting area with a television, coffee table, a TV, a desk, and a sink. WiFi was free and it was nice to sit in that area, have the TV on, and work on my laptop. then I could move to my bed, which was very comfortable with pillows that struck just the right balance between firm and soft, and sleep. I slept well and upon awakening, enjoyed the shower, with excellent water pressure and a nice set of Paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioner. I thought these were a bit small, maybe because I wanted more of them -- it's good stuff! Still, had I been with a family, I am not sure there would have been enough for more than 2 people to use. The breakfast buffet had eggs, sausage, waffles, fruit, cereal, muffins and yogurt. All tasty, hot, and fresh. Overall I thought it was a good value for the price. Only challenge -- hard to see from the road. I did not see signs to tell me where it was and got a bit lost trying to find it. Definitely turn on your GPS for directions before trying to find it. It is tucked back off the main street. BTW -- workers were pleasant and service was good. I got in much later than planned and had not given notice of late check in, but my room was waiting. Also, for breakfast there was a mob of teenagers on some showtunes trip. They demolished the breakfast buffet, but the staff hustled to keep enough food out for all the guests.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
shsbna, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Dear WorkingMom74,
Thank you very much for the positive comments regarding your stay at the SpringHill Suites Nashville Airport. Especially the comments pertaining to our new Paul Mitchell line of amenities featured in our guest rooms. This has been a very popular upgrade with all our guests. We are thrilled that our staff was able to provide you with such an enjoyable experience!! I also wanted to thank you for your understanding regarding the busy nature of the breakfast room during your visit. Being in the business of serving a wide variety of travelers, we do have occasions like this from time to time. We hope to welcome you back soon to enjoy Nashville and our SpringHill Suites Nashville Airport in the future!
Clermont, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

This is a great hotel if you want more space than just a sleeping area. It has a small kitchenette with a microwave, coffee pot, sink and refrigerator, and a desk area for your work. A large pull out sofa is also in the sitting/kitchenette area. The sleeping area is separate, which gives you the feel of a studio apt. Although this hotel is close to the airport, it is very quiet and in a nice area with other hotels around and several good restaurants. Although the breakfast was typical hotel buffet fare, it was good with a lot of variety. I would definitely recommend this hotel. The closeness to the airport is a great factor and it is only 10 miles from downtown Music City.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Sadiesmom40,
Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your stay at the SpringHill Suites Nashville Airport. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience that you may have experienced in regards to the maintenance work during your stay. Although this was a small area of work, our goal was to perform this task with the least amount of disruption to our customers as possible. As with all our properties, Marriott places a high level of importance on ensuring our facilities are clean and properly maintained for all our guests. We would be delighted to welcome you back soon to enjoy Nashville and our SpringHill Suites Nashville Airport in the future!
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

The customer service I received from Alex, Aletha and Denetria (I apologize if I misspelled her name) was unbelievable. They were friendly and helpful. The room was clean and surprisingly spacious. We had one really minor maintenance issue (sink stopper wouldn't move) and it was fixed very quickly.

The convenience of the airport and the interstate really helped me get around.

Thank you so much for all of your help!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Nashville, Tennessee, Usa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

Stayed overnight on business. Hotel and rooms were recently renovated. Room was clean. Good sized bathroom. Excellent water pressure in the shower. Large closet. Air temperature was easy to maintain at a comfortable temperature. It was in the eighties and I like it cool. Bed was OK. Lighting was dim. Towels were thin. Air freshener or cleaning product used had an overpowering fragrance. I prefer unscented.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business