“Great Value!”

Ranked #58 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
Boaz, Ky
“Great Value!”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

This hotel seemed very up to date and clean. We loved having the sofa bed, perfect for our family of five! The pool was also very nice - it was actually warm! I don't often get in hotel pools because they are always cool, even though they are supposedly heated, but this one was comfortably warm. The free breakfast was also very nice - cereal(hot and cold), yogurt, make your own waffles, eggs, sausage, bagel - good variety. I will say the breakfast area was very busy and crowded, wish we had gone down a little earlier than we did. Also, I have to agree with JohnK4650 - I wish hotels had a "dress for breakfast" rule/request - I don't really care to see people beyond by family in their pjs and bedhead.

1 Thank Nancy S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Warner Robins, Georgia
Reviewed December 31, 2012

The rooms here were very clean and comfortable. We enjoyed our stay here. We had a very good breakfast which was free with the room. The hotel staff was very helpful and nice. We needed directions for some of the local Christmas events and they pointed us to the best events along with directions to avoid the rush hour traffic. They also gave us some local insight for saving money while viewing these events. Highly recommended.

1 Thank unhappycamper077
Huntsville, Alabama
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Nice room with two TVs one by the bedroom area and one in the living area. The room was cleam amd had lots of space and was close to the airport and Opryland. Only issue I had and that I have with other Hotels that offer free breakfast is looking at all th people who decide to come down in their pajamas for breakfast. Nothing turns my appetite quicker than to see some large woman in her leopard skin PJs and fuzzy bunny shoes. I complained to the desk and suggested that they put up a sign that guests must be properly dressed for breakfast. Not this Hotels fault I think most Hotels shoulod enforce this basic dressing requirement

1 Thank JohnK4650
Washington,DC
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I always use Marriott and was very satisfied on this trip. Only issue was I did not carry my laptop and the business center was closed due to a flood. This location is convenient to Gran ole Opry, downtown and all tourist attractions. Nashville is a very good city for tourist , if you have not visited put it on your list.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Sherwood, Arkansas
Reviewed November 18, 2012

My father and I stayed here on our trip to watch the Vandy/Tennessee game (ANCHOR DOWN!). It is tremendously easy to get to and is just a short drive from Downtown Nashville.

Our room had a sitting area with a computer desk, refrigerator and flat screen TV. The sleeping area had our two beds along with a flat screen TV and the washing nook with a door to the bathroom. What was great about the flat screen TV in the sitting area was that it was near the sleeping area. This meant that when we got back from Vandy's thumping of Tennessee, we were able to turn the panel and watch the K-State/Baylor game on one screen and the Oregon/Stanford on the other from our beds.

The free breakfast was not your typical limited continental breakfast that you might expect when a hotel says free. It included scrambled eggs, sausages, English muffins, bagels, muffins, juice, milk, oatmeal (not instant), cereal, make-your-own waffles, all the coffee you could drink and other items. My father and I left full and didn't bother eating lunch.

The service was outstanding, and I would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank JackalopeSighting
md
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Anything I have to say about my experience here is positive. The hotel is recently refurbished and nicely appointed. The rooms are spacious, clean, bright, and comfortable. All the staff I interacted with were exceedingly helpful and pleasant. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank md_travelerMd
Waco, Texas
Reviewed November 6, 2012

With all popular downtown Nashville hotels booked due to the CMA awards and the football game, I took a chance on Springhill Suites near the Nashville Airport. I'm happy to say it was a chance well taken. The staff were courteous, helpful and friendly. The decor of the lobby, dining area and suites was modern and refreshing. The rooms were clean and the bed was comfortable. Adding to the experience, this hotel was far less expensive than any of the others nearby or downtown. I would definitely choose to stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple