Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Nashville
$187
$203
$179
  • Pool
Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites(Nashville)(Great Value!)
$119
Omni Nashville Hotel(Nashville)
$299
$149
Orbitz.com
$332
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsroom was cleanstayed nightswould stay againinterstatedowntown
Reviewed October 11, 2010

"Pet Friendly", yet charge $60 for small dog. Asked to cancel, and refused by rude manager, because I had "reserved the room from a third party". (Priceline.com) Manager on duty was tired, ill and rude. Internet service did not work the entire stay. Checked out early. Glad we did. Drury Inn and Suites was nicer, cleaner, people who worked there were "happy", and there is NO CHARGE for having a pet. Do not stay here!!!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 9, 2010

We stayed at the Microtel as we were driving from Ohio to Nevada with our two dogs and needed a hotel that accepted dogs. I knew of the Microtel because we used to live in Bellevue which is where the motel is located.

The Microtel is a *very* basic hotel. The room was small . . . VERY small. There was only one chair in the room . . . the desk chair. The bed was not comfortable. The heating unit made noise all night. The floor and walls were scuffed and marked.

The biggest complaint that I had was that they told me there was a $10 charge for my dogs, and at checkout decided it was $10 per dog. I didn't want to fight about it, but I won't stay again.

There is a nice O'Charley's right next door as well as Jonathon's, Applebe's, Pizza Hut and a few fast food places nearby.

If you don't have dogs, you can probably pay a little more and be a lot more comfortable at the Hampton across the street.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 23, 2009

Microtel’s website has this hotel as “Microtel Inn and Suites Nashville” Which is a little misleading. The hotel is actually 13 miles from downtown Nashville and is located in Bellevue TN but somehow still has a Nashville postal address. When we called to make our reservation we thought we were reserving a room downtown.

We arrived at the hotel later than expected (11pm) and found they had given away the single queen room with shower we had reserved. They only had a 2 queen with a tub, I hate tiny hotel tubs! Every Microtel I have stayed in has had a small fridge in the room, this one did not as we discovered the next day when we returned from lunch with leftovers. But they do have a handful of them on furniture dollies that they wheel from room to room if you request one for no extra charge.

Other than those few small things the hotel was very nice and clean. There is an O’Charlies right in front of the hotel as well a Waffle house and a Mall a short walk behind the hotel. Aside from the tiny tub and being a little further from town than we expected it was a great stay!

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 24, 2009

There's nothing fancy here, but for a place to sleep, you can't beat the price. We stayed in a suite with our baby, and our room was clean. The bathroom was cleaner than most places I've stayed in. Breakfast was simple but filling (bagels), and service was efficient. We had no problems, but we just like a quiet place to sleep at night. Cons: there's a mirror behind the bed and the light from the tv reflected on it--making the room kind of bright at night (hard for the baby to sleep). But that's just a "cosmetic" issue...

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed March 6, 2008

When I got my credit card statement, I found an extra charge. When I called they said that the shower curtain was missing. The management was unwilling to take the charge off and hung up. I found them rude and demeaning. Beware, take inventory of the room and make sure nothing is missing.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled on business