“Enjoyed it so much, I wanted to stay longer!”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Nashville
Ranked #15 of 24 Nashville B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 11, 2011

I had never been to Nashville before but I had stayed at Microtel's and I prefer them to other hotels so this one was a no brainer. Yes it is about 13 miles from downtown, but it was worth the drive.
Yes, the rooms are small, but they are just fine. The front desk staff was great, very helpful and kind. I actually spent about 30 minutes chatting with one of the ladies about where to go and what to do in downtown. There were a few items we forgot at home, iron & blow dryer so the staff was nice enough to lend us theirs. Upon arrival I do what I do in all hotels I stay at... stripped the beds and checked them for bugs. I am happy to say that this is another CLEAN & BUG FREE Microtel!!!!
They do not offer shampoo in the rooms, I think this might be part of their "Going Green" thing which I have no problem with... I always bring my own, plus there is WalGreens down the street if you need some.
I will say this though... the bed is a little hard, I am used to the Microtel beds being soft, this one was not. It served its purpose.
All in all... I am very happy that I stayed here and I can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: It smelled like the "Smoking" rooms were on the 3rd floor... so if you don't like smok...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Microtel-Nashville, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2011

Thank you so much for staying with us. I am glad that you found your stay so enjoyable. The beds actually are Brand New (less then a month old) Simmons ones, which may explain why they felt firm. Perhaps over some time they will break in some. We can't wait to see you again

Reviewed September 24, 2011

Passing through area to travel the Trace. Convenient, clean and great for an over night stay. They even have a pool. Next door to an O charleys.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed September 14, 2011

Very nice staff, clean, comfortable rooms, and they allow pets. Breakfast fresh, and location was good and in safe neighborhood.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 5, 2011

I am very fussy about hotel rooms. I don't need bells and whistles but I do need a spotlessly clean hotel and a very comfortable bed. If I don't sleep well, it detracts from my enjoyment of the next day of travel. I rent a hotel room in order to relax and sleep soundly so that I can hit the road or the sites well rested. Microtel Inn provided that and more. Clean, comfortable, friendly staff, good breakfast - it was a great night's sleep. Don't hesitate to stay at this hotel - you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 8, 2011

We chose the hotel based on price compared to other Nashville options. It is clean and you can jump on I-40 quickly and head into Nashville. Now if you are looking for frills and extras, you won't find any. The rooms are small (bed was comfy), no fridge, older TV, and limited breakfast (my wife asked for bread for the toaster-"sorry we don't have any bread."

• Stayed: August 2011

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. In response to the "older TV", We are currently replacing all Guest room Tvs with Brand New 32 inch Flat Screens. We hope to have all of the guest rooms updated by Christmas. Thank you for your business

Reviewed June 13, 2011

Cheap, roomy, comfortable. Bedding was excellent. Older hotel but has been remodeled. Needs new carpet and new lighting in rooms. Air worked wonderful. Great stay for people on roadtrips! In a SAFE part of Nashville. I will stay again!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank allison628
Reviewed June 3, 2011

For a one-night stay, not bad. Right off i-40, which was what I was looking for. Several chain and non-chain restaurants around (try El Rodeo in the shopping cener just across US 70). Room was mostly clean, tub needed some mildew killer around the rim. Other than that, everything worked and was in decent shape. Quiet, considering place was full and location by the freeway. Outdoor pool looked clean. Staff was okay. Give it a go if you're just trying to get off the road for a night.

• Stayed: June 2011