We did a 4 night stay at the Nashville Marriott/Vanderbilt. The hotel staff was extremely courteous, friendly and welcoming. The hotel rooms were typical Marriott accommodations. Not ultra modern, but clean and comfortable. The hotel restaurant was excellent with many offerings. There was a Starbucks connected to the restaurant, so other options were always avalable. They offered a free shuttle service that we took advantage of; rides were offered in for a 2 mile radious of the hotel. Music Row and the Gultch were included. The hotel also had an indoor pool and fitness center - both very nice and very clean. It was a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Vanderbilt University campus, Marriott Nashville is one of the area's premier West End Nashville hotels. The hotel overlooks the historic Vanderbilt University stadium and Centennial Park and the famed Parthenon. In addition, this top-rated Nashville hotel offers a free downtown shuttle to check out all Music City has to offer. Park25 Bistro, featuring Chef Kimo Akana, serves an eclectic American menu that is comfy, local, and creative. Other amenities include Marriott's new Entertainment Package to stream from personal Netflix, Hulu and Pandora accounts, a renovated fitness center, self/valet parking and a concierge level. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Marriott and Priceline so you can book your Nashville Marriott at Vanderbilt University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Nashville At Vanderbilt University Hotel Nashville
- Marriott Vanderbilt University
- Nashville Marriott