The location was great. Right on the corner of Vanderbilt University and overlooking Centennial Park. Our room had the perfect view of the Vanderbilt football stadium! Felt very safe walking around the hotel and location was close to everywhere we wanted to be. Like others mentioned, parking charge was quite steep, but Valet service was great and never had to wait more than a minute or two for our car (there are a few surface level spots for valet, so if we knew we were going out again soon, they would leave our car right there). One other thing to keep in mind, the pictures of the pool area online made it look large and luxurious....it was one of the reasons we chose this hotel. It is actually a rather small pool and deck space which limited the amount of time my daughter actually wanted to spend at the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Vanderbilt University campus, Marriott Nashville is one of the area's premier West End Nashville hotels. The hotel overlooks the historic Vanderbilt University stadium and Centennial Park and the famed Parthenon. In addition, this top-rated Nashville hotel offers a free downtown shuttle to check out all Music City has to offer. Park25 Bistro, featuring Chef Kimo Akana, serves an eclectic American menu that is comfy, local, and creative. Other amenities include Marriott's new Entertainment Package to stream from personal Netflix, Hulu and Pandora accounts, a renovated fitness center, self/valet parking and a concierge level. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Nashville Marriott at Vanderbilt University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Nashville At Vanderbilt University Hotel Nashville
- Marriott Vanderbilt University
- Nashville Marriott