Since my last review, I would like to say that the front desk staff has improved in attitude overall. It only took me 2 requests on my recent stay to get a new hairdryer to replace the one that made a screeching metal sound. Unfortunately, the full size hairdryer was replaced with this tiny, travel dryer that barely moved any air. The room rates have also increased over the last 6-12 months or so which are now in five-star range some nights when compared to locations. This is not a five-star hotel. Especially not with a tiny hair dryer to replace a full-size (save money somewhere else Marriott). And there is a new "policy" for the concierge level rooms, if you want a room on 10 or 11 you need to ask for it when checking-in since they are trying to upsell for that level. What was once a convenient perk for your loyal memebership and repeated stay just got thrown aside for a $20/night upsell to the person who stays 3 nights a year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nashville's premier hotel is located in the center of vibrant midtown and the heart of Nashville's West end. The hotel overlooks the historic Vanderbilt University campus and stadium, one of America's leading private colleges. The hotel offers over 11,500 square feet of meeting and banquet facilities and is only a short walk to some of the finest restaurants and attractions in the city, one of Nashville's premier hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Marriott and Odigeo so you can book your Marriott Nashville at Vanderbilt University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Nashville At Vanderbilt University Hotel Nashville
- Marriott Vanderbilt University
- Nashville Marriott