Location, food, view, rooms, cleanliness, friendliness -- got it all.
Though not extra-ordinary in each of the individual counts above, as a package above average for each and hence excellent overall.
Good food joints nearby. Though the hotel has good food too. Has a view of the University football stadium (at least had from my room). Near the park (Centennial Park).
It has got all the other smaller amenities (like a convenience store, shuttle service to/from airport, laundry, etc)
I would suggest, all those who are looking to stay in Nashville, to give this a shot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Vanderbilt University campus, Marriott Nashville is one of the area's premier West End Nashville hotels. The hotel overlooks the historic Vanderbilt University stadium and Centennial Park and the famed Parthenon. In addition, this top-rated Nashville hotel offers a free downtown shuttle to check out all Music City has to offer. Park25 Bistro, featuring Chef Kimo Akana, serves an eclectic American menu that is comfy, local, and creative. Other amenities include Marriott's new Entertainment Package to stream from personal Netflix, Hulu and Pandora accounts, a renovated fitness center, self/valet parking and a concierge level. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Marriott, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Nashville Marriott at Vanderbilt University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Nashville At Vanderbilt University Hotel Nashville
- Marriott Vanderbilt University
- Nashville Marriott