Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsnashville airporthilton brandroom was cleanbusiness travelindoor poolhotel restaurantwould definitely stay here againthe entire stafffree breakfastfitness centerlive musicshuttle servicehgilobbykeuriginterstateconcert
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Yes, the HGInn is very comfortable and the breakfast is very good. The staff is very friendly. The nive young lady singing in the lounge was wonderful. Everything that you expect from a Hilton property. BUT... the air conditioning unit in the room sounded like an airplane engine. It was the loudest I have ever heard. Earplugs are a must.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Micky O
Jacob_Thompson26, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2015

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire team here at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Tennessee/Airport, I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay at our property and also taking the time out to provide feedback to our team. It is greatly appreciated!

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. Our staff works very hard on ensuring all of our guests leave satisfied with their stays. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Please feel free to personally contact me the next time you are planning on coming back or have suggestions to help provide an even better experience the next time you stay with us. It would be my great pleasure to take care of you!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for a getaway. The hotel was easy to find, clean, we got it for a good price. The staff was friendly and helpful in finding locations of places we were planning to attend and offered suggestions of local events and highlights.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 26, 2013

This hotel in close to everything. The rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable. The only thing is there is a charge fro breakfast. it was very good, but there is a $10 per person charge for breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 25, 2013

For the price, the other Hilton Hotels in the area to me are better. I rate this hotel at or a little below the Drury Inn that is in the same area. Attention to details were lacking during my visit which for me is very important. I personally have no plans on booking at this hotel again, but will try to use one of the other Hilton Hotels in the area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Typical layout and amenities for an HGI - was cleaner than others I have stayed in. Breakfast was good, cooked to order, fresh. Room was very clean, no smell, AC worked perfect. No problems with the room, internet worked fine. No problems at all. Great service, will definitely stay here again when I am back for business meetings.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business