Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport
HotelIndigo.com
$332
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsnashville airporthilton brandroom was cleanbusiness travelindoor poolhotel restaurantwould definitely stay here againthe entire stafffree breakfastfitness centerlive musicshuttle servicehgilobbykeuriginterstateconcert
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We made a one-night reservation and chose this hotel based on the Hilton name and the proximity to our event. We arrived at midnight and left at 6:30 am, so right away the $200 was a waste. Being very tired from the road, I was ready to get straight to bed. However, the front desk gave me no information on breakfast or check-out. There was no mention of a continental breakfast in the room brochure, so I assumed we were out of luck- annoying for such an expensive room. The next morning as we hurried down, we saw the staff setting out cereal and oatmeal, juice, etc. So being in a hurry we thought we would grab this and save time and money. No one said a word to us or asked for a food coupon as we got our food, just helped us by getting us bowls and glasses. Then, as my husband finished his BOWL OF CEREAL and I completed my BOWL OF OATMEAL, the "waitress" comes over and asks if we got any food coupons. I said we had not, and had the sinking feeling we were about to get hosed. Sure enough- to make a long story short- they charged us over $17.00 for our cereal and oatmeal and what tasted like Tang. There was no apology or acknowledgement that this was ridiculous, either. The room was nice overall and the hotel was clean so if the location is good for you just be aware of the unnecessarily high prices.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I don't see the appeal. I think if you pay $200 on a room that carries the Hilton name there should be no issues at all. The room was very dated , the only modern feature was the small flat screen TV. My room had an odor that was similar to a skunk, the front desk brought up an ozone machine to help with the smell and that did help but I had to leave this air pump running in the background. The wall AC unit was in pieces. I did stay during CMA's and I know the hotel could not do anything about all the drunk 20 somethings but that was really annoying.

The shuttle to the airport was good and the breakfast was fine. I did eat at the restaurant, I got the burger with the mac and cheese, the taste was good but I paid for it the next day in the Atlanta airport and then on my way to Seattle...really paid for it.

Really this could have easily been a red roof.

Room Tip: Try another one unless you really need to be close to the airport
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

Love HGIs and looked forward to our stay. Knowing this was an airport location expected to hear planes but it sounded like they were taking off just over the hotel. We laughed. Imagine our surprise leaving the next morning to see the end of the runway so close. Room was nice as was the pool. Service was poor. Check in was less than enthusiastic. Breakfast service was nonexistent. Staff was more interested in private conversations in the kitchen than waiting on guests. Food was worse suffering from the same inattention. To top it off at checkout the couple ahead was looking for directions to local spots. The front desk clerk responded "you're asking the wrong person. I've only been here 6 months". Enough said.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank HalleGrace
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Moved to this location after trying the new 'Home2' location near downtown. MUCH happier with the standard HGI experience. Property seems a bit older, but has been kept well, rooms are clean enough (not spartan, but I am picky and this was sufficient). Great location near restaurants & much more + airport very convenient.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Jacob_Thompson26, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2015

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire team here at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Tennessee/Airport, I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay at our property and also taking the time out to provide feedback to our team. It is greatly appreciated!

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. Our staff works very hard on ensuring all of our guests leave satisfied with their stays. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Please feel free to personally contact me the next time you are planning on coming back or have suggestions to help provide an even better experience the next time you stay with us. It would be my great pleasure to take care of you!

I look forward to having you back as a guest at our hotel in the near future!

Best Regards,

Jacob Thompson
Assistant General Manager
Hilton Garden Inn-Nashville TN/Airport
Jacob.thompson@hilton.com 615-884-0088

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel twice in the last year. The property and staff are always solid. This area has a lot of choices but I will continue to stay at the HGI. Not a lot of food options in the Donelson Pike/Airport area so the hotel restaurant is often the best choice.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Thank John D. M

Dear Guest,

I look forward to having you back as a guest at our hotel in the near future!

Best Regards,