“A good choice.”

Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport
Ranked #66 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The hotel was quiet for the location (proximity to the airport), excellent service by all levels of staff. Neat and organized. The only issue we had was our keycards would not allow us access from the back doors and we had to walk around to the main entrance. Not tragic. We had two rooms for two couples and both rooms were great. We will stay here again.

Room Tip: Be alert for the drive to the hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Jacob_Thompson26, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2015

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire team here at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Tennessee/Airport, I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay at our property and also taking the time out to provide feedback to our team. It is greatly appreciated!

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. Our staff works very hard on ensuring all of our guests leave satisfied with their stays. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Please feel free to personally contact me the next time you are planning on coming back or have suggestions to help provide an even better experience the next time you stay with us. It would be my great pleasure to take care of you!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

The entrance is very 'elegant', inviting. Staff accommodating. Rooms NOT what expected for the 'Hilton" franchise. Housekeeping had to be called several times through 3 night stay, including arrival.Renovating, hopefully improvement upon completion.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Nice hotel, outside of Nashville. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Front desk assisted with a quicker way to get to Bridgestone Arena, not using I-40. Hotel is by the airport so overhead plane noise is to be expected. Pool area is large and the pool was nice and warm. Breakfast buffet very tasty. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Overall this hotel lived up to its name and afforded us the usual HGI amenities. The staff was quite helpful, especially with work items being shipped in early and even let us use their conference room to set things up. However, when we finally got to our room it had never been cleaned from the previous guest. We kindly asked that this be done while we were out for work that evening but upon our return we found that the same sheets had merely been pulled back and made to look nice. A complaint to management did get our room cleaned but we had to wait in the lobby until late as there were no other rooms available in the hotel. The manager did offer to refund us that one night so at least they acknowledged their mistake and tried to make it better.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank InsoucianceAbroad1
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for one night while traveling for business. The lobby was inviting and the rooms were spacious and clean. They have easy transport to the airport and the van was quick and on time. The rooms were quiet and the staff was helpful. I enjoyed the convenience and ease of this hotel and would book again for short business travel.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I stayed here for an overnight trip to Nashville. It was fine for an overnight trip in my opinion. The room was clean. Some of the furnishings are worn but they are dark so you have to examine it closely to really tell. The bathroom was clean. I always travel with Clorox wipes and wife EVERYTHING down when I go to a hotel. I must say, that my Clorox wife was pretty clean after my wipedown. That tells me that the room was pretty clean. The bed was ok. Not the most comfortable but doable for an overnight stay. The lobby was nice and inviting as most Hilton Garden Inns are. I was greeted everytime I passed the lobby and upon our leaving, I was asked if my room was ok. I like little things like that. I didn't have a need for any amenities. I would stay here again for a quick overnight trip. Also, surprisingly I rarely heard an airplane for it to be so close to the airport.

Room Tip: There's not much of a view from this location so pick a room and then go see the sights.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I stayed here twice on business in August 2012 and the hotel served its purpose. The rooms were clean and the staff was friendly. I especially appreciate the warm smile by Eldina, who helped me at the desk on both visits. She is an asset to this hotel. The food in the restaurant was very good. I enjoyed my breakfast every morning. The only issue I had was with getting the TV to work correctly in one of my rooms. But, it may have been more my operating style more than the TV having an issue. Overall, I recommend this property.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business