Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsnashville airporthilton brandroom was cleanbusiness travelindoor poolhotel restaurantwould definitely stay here againthe entire stafffree breakfastfitness centerlive musicshuttle servicehgilobbykeuriginterstateconcert
Reviewed October 29, 2012

This hotel advertises adjustible beds like the sleep number commercials but they do not work and are uncomfortable.
Second floor was very noisey had to move due to elevators and ac units.
No ice on every floor.
Hot breakfast was nice with made to order omelets but cost extra.
There are many nicer hotels in this area would not stay here again.

Room Tip: Avoid the hotel until they get new mattresses.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Friendly staff, but the property is very average and getting long in the tooth. Before I talk about the problems, let me say that they had hot water and in room coffee. Breakfast was very good, but not quick. I did have 1 clean bed to sleep in.
Problems: No paper by the door and ALL egg dishes are to order only which means breakfast can take a long time when the place is busy. They only have one cook, but he was good. I still prefer the properties that put a paper under my door to read with the in room coffee. It's also nice to get a quick scrambled egg when I'm in a hurry. This place struck out on both counts.
With my Hilton status, I was surprised that my pre assigned room was 2 doubles instead of a King. Turns out that I was lucky, because one of the beds had obviously not been changed. The "conserve" card was on top of the spread and the sheets underneath were slept on. The other bed was fine. That's 3 strikes in my book.
The next time I need a place close to the Nashville Airport, I'm going to try the Hampton around the corner.

Room Tip: Don't expect a king just because you are diamond and have it in your profile. Better call ahead.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank joelinda
Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

This is a great location close to the Airport. The staff is super friendly. The restaurant serves very good food. It's a great place to stay when you need to fly out early the next morning. I will definetly stay again.

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank ppijacki
Jacob_Thompson26, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2015

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire team here at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Tennessee/Airport, I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay at our property and also taking the time out to provide feedback to our team. It is greatly appreciated!

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. Our staff works very hard on ensuring all of our guests leave satisfied with their stays. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Please feel free to personally contact me the next time you are planning on coming back or have suggestions to help provide an even better experience the next time you stay with us. It would be my great pleasure to take care of you!

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Just stayed one night while in town on business. Everyone was very friendly. The room was spacious, clean, and updated. The hotel was in great shape. The bed was very comfortable. There was an endless number of television channels to choose from. I had the short ribs for dinner and they were very good. Ok, I give them a B+, but they were $15 not $30. I was very impressed. Overall, a very nice consistent HGI, but better than your average. I would recommend if needing to stay close to the airport

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank GT6

Reviewed September 6, 2012

We only stayed here one night but it was beautiful. The beds were very comfortable. Staff was friendly and the bar and rest were great. It was close to everything and I would definately stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family