“Great Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #54 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Wichita, KS
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

Just stayed one night while in town on business. Everyone was very friendly. The room was spacious, clean, and updated. The hotel was in great shape. The bed was very comfortable. There was an endless number of television channels to choose from. I had the short ribs for dinner and they were very good. Ok, I give them a B+, but they were $15 not $30. I was very impressed. Overall, a very nice consistent HGI, but better than your average. I would recommend if needing to stay close to the airport

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank GT6
Jacob_Thompson26, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, May 25, 2015
Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire team here at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Tennessee/Airport, I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay at our property and also taking the time out to provide feedback to our team. It is greatly appreciated!

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. Our staff works very hard on ensuring all of our guests leave satisfied with their stays. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Please feel free to personally contact me the next time you are planning on coming back or have suggestions to help provide an even better experience the next time you stay with us. It would be my great pleasure to take care of you!

Jacob.thompson@hilton.com 615-884-0088

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

We only stayed here one night but it was beautiful. The beds were very comfortable. Staff was friendly and the bar and rest were great. It was close to everything and I would definately stay there again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

New Hampshire
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

I'm a big fan of the HGI brand. I would not count this one among its top properties, though. Room maintenance was lacking, as was attention to housekeeping detail. That's unusual for HGIs. Breakfast featured a nice selection, but required all eggs--even the old standby, scrambled--to be cooked to order, which slowed the process. The area seemed safe; I had no issues with noise, as other reviewers did. All in all, a clean, comfortable room for a fair price.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank MostlyBiz
Vestavia Hills, Alabama
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

Would return here, as room was fairly clean, and staff friendly. Not a bad choice for an airport hotel. Also was not in the flight path so I slept well considering the unit a/c that tended to be noisy.

Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Chester, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

Had the misfortune to book this a few days ago - needed something close to the airport. The room was clean enough and the staff friendly, but the walls were paper thin. I checked in at 11:00 pm and found a party going on in the room next to mine. At 3:00 am, it was still going strong and I called the front desk to complain. Desk clerk said he wasn't aware of that - but he'd slid the invoice under my door less than 15 minutes before that, so it would have been hard to miss! It finally got shut down at 4:00 by the police, I was informed when I complained the next morning - in the meantime, I managed to get to sleep by turning the air conditioner on, as it was so noisy it managed to drown out most of the noise from next door. Won't be booking this one again if I've got an early flight.

Room Tip: Avoid room 623 like the plague, unless you don't need the air conditioner!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Montgomery, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

This is a very typical Hilton Garden inn. It is clean, comfortable and built for the business traveler. It is a great location if you need to be out near the airport (about 2 stop lights and 5 minutes from the airport).

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business

Birmingham
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

I have just started staying at this hotel over the last few months. I found it when my normal prefrence was booked and have switched. The hotel is your standard HGI but the staff make you feel like you are coming home or visiting with friends. Most will remember you after your first visit. They have an evening happy hour that is more like a social event due to the majority of the visitors being road warriors. My only negitive is the rates are sometimes WAY out of line with area properties.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. Our staff works very hard on ensuring all of our guests leave satisfied with their stays. It is great to read that you enjoyed our breakfast here! I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.