“Nice, pretty much a typical Hilton Garden Inn”

Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport
Ranked #61 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
Montgomery, Texas
“Nice, pretty much a typical Hilton Garden Inn”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

This is a very typical Hilton Garden inn. It is clean, comfortable and built for the business traveler. It is a great location if you need to be out near the airport (about 2 stop lights and 5 minutes from the airport).

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Jacob_Thompson26, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, May 25, 2015
Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire team here at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Tennessee/Airport, I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay at our property and also taking the time out to provide feedback to our team. It is greatly appreciated!

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. Our staff works very hard on ensuring all of our guests leave satisfied with their stays. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Please feel free to personally contact me the next time you are planning on coming back or have suggestions to help provide an even better experience the next time you stay with us. It would be my great pleasure to take care of you!

Jacob.thompson@hilton.com 615-884-0088

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Birmingham
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I have just started staying at this hotel over the last few months. I found it when my normal prefrence was booked and have switched. The hotel is your standard HGI but the staff make you feel like you are coming home or visiting with friends. Most will remember you after your first visit. They have an evening happy hour that is more like a social event due to the majority of the visitors being road warriors. My only negitive is the rates are sometimes WAY out of line with area properties.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. Our staff works very hard on ensuring all of our guests leave satisfied with their stays. It is great to read that you enjoyed our breakfast here! I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Maryville, Tennessee
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Nashville with my wife and two other friends in April. We stayed in two different rooms. When we checked in, we all confirmed at the front desk that my wife and I were staying two nights and therefore needed our room for two nights while my friend and his wife would only be staying one night. My friend and his wife checked out the next day...just like they had planned. They were given a receipt for their one night stay from the front desk. However, the hotel made a mistake and charged the credit card for two nights instead of one. This was clearly a mistake at the front desk and could have easily been corrected. However, the manager refused to admit to the mistake and also refused to refund the money. I will not stay at this hotel again because I would not be happy if they had charged me for an extra night and then refused to correct the mistake.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Saint Peters
Reviewed July 29, 2012

In the Hilton Garden Inn world, we found this property to be welcoming and convenient. We loved the price and the location close to the highway, but in a quiet area.

The rooms and common areas were average - but comfortable.

We had appetizers and drinks in the restaurant in the evening and had breakfast in the morning. The service was excellent both times. I didn't like waiting in the line for breakfast though. This is a little different at each HGI, but I found this one unnerving. The cook was friendly and working as fast as he could, but he needed more help.

The swimming area was ok, and the whirlpool was out of order. I was warned of this when I made the reservation, but I was hoping it would be fixed.

Overall - I enjoy the Hilton Garden Inns, and we had a very good experience at this one.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Illinois
Reviewed July 23, 2012

The hotel is well kept and clean. The room was clean and the air worked well. We stayed one night while passing through, so we didn't have a chance to use the pool, but it looked nice. Our son fell while on our.way in to check in, and the front desk staff was great. They helped get him cleaned up and gave us some ointment and band aids. This service was consistent throughout our stay. Definitely an asset to the Hilton name. Plenty of parking even when some were using park and fly. Thank you for a great stay.

• Stayed June 2012

Maryville, Tennessee
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I reserved 2 rooms on my card for a trip to Nashville. When I checked in with my group, they paid for one of the rooms with their card. A month later, I got my statement with my room plus the other room with a "no show" fee. My friends had their room on their statement, so I called. The manager/owner was rude, wouldn't except that they made a mistake, and refused a refund. I challenged it with my credit card to no avail. As nice as the room may have been, it wasn't worth paying double for. Shame on you running a business like that.

Room Tip: Rooms can cost you twice as much if you aren't careful
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Austin, Texas
Reviewed July 11, 2012

I'm a huge fan of HGI's so as long as they stick to the corporate game plan then I'm happy. What is the game plan you ask? Good front desk service, clean rooms and bathrooms, quiet with no doors slamming ( a few planes until midnight but it is an airport hotel), no connecting door to the room next to you (lots of noise comes through), good restaurant and bar, free parking and internet, comfy beds that can be adjusted for firmness, good fitness room and a good location for other restaurants or close to where I need to be. I have yet to smell smoke in a room and my room has never been musty. This property is spot on the game plan.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business