WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #50 of 156 Hotels in Nashville
Park Forest, Illinois
“Nice & average!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2011

Nice accomadations. No complaints other that no continental breakfast. Breakfast $10pp. Free WiFi for one day we were there. Nice hot tub & workout room.

• Stayed October 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Jacob_Thompson26, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, May 25, 2015
Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire team here at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Tennessee/Airport, I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay at our property and also taking the time out to provide feedback to our team. It is greatly appreciated!

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. Our staff works very hard on ensuring all of our guests leave satisfied with their stays. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Please feel free to personally contact me the next time you are planning on coming back or have suggestions to help provide an even better experience the next time you stay with us. It would be my great pleasure to take care of you!

Jacob.thompson@hilton.com 615-884-0088

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
McDonough, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2011

Everything was great. The staff were really helpful and the maid service did a great job straightening up our room. I have no complaints at all.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Matthew W

Locust Grove, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2011

My husband and I wanted to take a weekend trip to Nashville and decided to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn near the airport to avoid the high costs of hotels in downtown Nashville. We had a wonderful time! Everything about our stay was wonderful. The room was spotless, fresh towels, crisp linens, great shower, Neutrogena bath amenities, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, ice machine down the hall, modern room décor, and the list goes on! The bed was my favorite part about the hotel room and I wish I had a bed like that at home! We chose to sleep in one morning and the room has these great black-out curtains that allow you to sleep as late as you like. The front desk office was very helpful and there were plenty brochures listing fun things to do in Nashville. The hotel is just a short drive to downtown Nashville where there is always something going on. We also went to the Mall at Green Hills, which has all the top brands like Juicy Couture, Michael Kors, Coach, and more! I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Thank you for a great weekend!

Room Tip: The top floor deluxe suites are the best!
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Lwilkins1

Las Vegas, Nevada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2011

We stayed here for one night, and picked this hotel partly due to its location to the airport. Had we booked for more than one night, I think we might have been a little disappointed...but for one night, it was fine. The business center and indoor pool were pluses. Unfortunately, our room was a little small, compared to what we are used to at similar hotels. Also, while the food in the dining room was good, we had to listen to a singer who was good but kept reminding everyone that she worked for tips. We paid for the "bed and breakfast" package and found the breakfast to be good (and thankfully, quiet).

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2011

If you don't mind a lumpy bed, an AC unit with two temps: hot or cold, or bad room service, then you're fine. POSITIVES: Clean, spacious room, fridge & microwave. NEGATIVES: Evening staff not very pleasant. We ordered room service and did not receive what we ordered. Subsitutions were made that were unacceptable. Manager did comp our order the next morning, but evening staff had a "whatever" attitude when we complained. We've stayed at HGI's before, but this one was not up to the standards that we have had before. Will not go back.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Memphis
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2011

First had problems with reservation. Second this was a working trip and I didn't get my wake up call but I was called twice during the day to wake me up stating it was a wrong room number. Third, pillow had a hole in it and it took 2 days to get it replaced and then only after being made late to work due to no wake up call. Fourth, room was accessible but doors were extremely large and heavy with no way to keep it open to the bathroom (should have been pocket door for ease of use). Fifth, I only like fruit for breakfast but this place had no continental breakfast. Management could only say sorry for the inconvenience but didn't seem to care about fixing the issues or listening to the problems. They were real attentive to the camera crews when filming a promo,though. The elevators were filthy and they smelled. Had to request do not disturb hanger for door. Refrigerato was extremely small and no freezer compartment.

Room Tip: stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Crossville, Tennessee
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2011

I stayed here last week for a business mtg and always make a habit to stay at Hilton properties during weekly business travel. I am a Diamond member. My husband joined me for a dinner one night in Nashville. He parked his F350 in the parking lot. Upon return from dinner, we needed to get something out of the truck, and passed a sketchy looking guy dressed in dark clothing, mumbling and banging on the kitchen door from the outside of the hotel, and holding 2 large trash cans. He saw us approach the truck, but we thought little more of it at that point. The next morning, my husband discovered that his truck had been broken into, and over $2500 worth of belongings stolen. The on-duty mgr (a man) was concerned and offered to take a look at security tapes. He DID see a suspicious person evading the reach of the security camera, dressed in dark clothes, and heading in the direction of the truck. We filed a police report, had fingerprints taken, and requested copy of video be turned over to police. I followed up with the real Manager, Pinky Patel by voicemail later that afternoon, as instructed by the on-duty manager, and received NO call back. I waited two days. Nothing. On Saturday, I again called the hotel and asked to speak with the mgr to see if copies of the tape were turned over to police. Nothing. SO, I called the Diamond Desk, got transferred to customer care, and spoke with Tony Johnson. He tried to reach the Manager, Pinky, and got the same response. I filed a formal case with Hilton, and was told to wait 72 hours for response. Nothing. I called again today, Hilton has done nothing, and PInk Patel has yet to call me back. I placed ONE MORE CALL just now, and was told she would be personally handed the message. Ummm......I think she's getting the messages. The person who was caught on camera matched our description and knew the reach of the camera and the location, so Pinky likely knows she has a thief under her roof and is avoiding contact with us. I have news for you Pinky--GET READY cause you've met your match! Do not stay here folks if you value your possessions and don't want your vehic;le vandalized. Stay at another property where your business is valued.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business