“Excellent Stay”

Ranked #9 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Tampa, Florida
“Excellent Stay”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

For the price and location, this was an excellent value. I was there on business and had no issues. I would definitely recommend someone to stay here and I will be visiting the hotel again in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Loved staying at the Hampton Inn this past weekend. Our room was maintained beautifully and its in a great location right next to the mall. It seemed like we were very close to everything. One night we even took a taxi downtown and it cost us $14. Not bad to be safe without drinking & driving. I chose to give it four stars because the complimentary breakfast was not very good. I suppose you cant expect much for free but it was underwhelming. Otherwise we had a great time and I would definitely stay there again in the future.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Memphis, United States
Reviewed January 19, 2014

My daughter left her new Christmas pajamas hanging on the back of the bathroom door. I called and left a message with housekeeping. They not only called me back promptly, they had found the items, and mailed them back to us. Wow! We have left several important items in hotels over the years, and not one has ever found the items or offered to send them to us. Thanks to Hampton Inn - Green Hills, Nashville, housekeeping manager Pam and staff employee Isabuh!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

United States
Reviewed January 17, 2014

I called to make arrangements over the phone the night before and when told by the desk clerk the special rate to which I was entitled was not available (the clerk had no knowledge of it) I went ahead and booked it online at the special rate (it was available on the hotel website!). 20 minutes later the same clerk called me back and said he had seen the reservation show up, checked with corporate and discovered he was wrong - they DID have that special rate at his hotel and since he had made a mistake I received a FURTHER discount. THAT's service! I am glad I made the reservation when I did because on the way on the road I came down with the flu and was very glad to see that king bed with the thick duvet and the nice big bathroom with tub! We had intended to go to the Bluebird Café (very close) but passed - however this is the place to stay if you want an "insider" experience for the Nashville music scene - some nights songwriters come in and showcase new (and old) material and provide insights into the music biz in Nashville. Frequently you may see famous folks in the audience. Seats maybe 100 folks and it's usually first-come first-served so get in line outside early. Back to the hotel - very competent desk staff, nicely appointed lobby, very nice breakfast room with good food and coffee. This was exactly what was needed as we continued our long drive back to Ohio. Great halfway point between the Gulf Coast and the north.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed January 17, 2014

My mother and I stayed here recently on a quick trip to Nashville. The hotel is beautiful, especially the lobby area. There was a fireplace with cozy seating on both sides. It was very conducive to private conversations or visiting with family and friends. The room was excellent…absolutely no problems with cleanliness or space. It had a great shower, too! The breakfast buffet was amazing! We were able to walk to the nearby Green Hills Mall to shop, eat, and see a movie. Not once during our walking did I feel uncomfortable walking at night because it was well lit. It's not the hotel for you if you are wanting near the downtown area, but it's near The Bluebird Cafe and a good variety of restaurants.

Shreveport, Louisiana
Reviewed January 15, 2014

This Hampton is located in a great spot close to shopping and dining. It is well kept and has a delicious breakfast with a nice selection of foods and drinks. The staff is courteous and attentive. I highly recommend this hotel if you are looking for a nice mid-range price room.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I stayed here for business. I am a very picky hotel guest- rooms was super clean, staff was great, morning breakfast was also great. There are a ton of places to eat nearby and also there is a very nice shopping mall just behind the hotel. I would definitely recommend this hotel and will stay here again if my business takes me back to Nashville.