Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Green Hills
$162
Homewood
$189
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $220/night.

$174
$156
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $184/night.

$162
$151
ClarionHotels
$199
Renaissance Hotels
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $243/night.

Hutton Hotel(Nashville)
$147
$199
$179
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $223/night.

$195
$187
HotelIndigo.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $212/night.

All reviewsgreat locationbluebird cafeupscale malllipscomb universityshopping and restaurantscomplimentary breakfastwithin walking distanceclose proximitypleasant stayeasy accesslobby areawe've stayeda great place to stayclean roomsfront desk staffvery nice hotelwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed March 13, 2013

If you think that the SoBro scene is too touristy and you know your way around town, this is a great place to stay. You're a twenty minute car ride away from anything that you'd want to visit in the Nashville city limits. If you're a fan of songwriting and songwriters, it's extremely close to the Bluebird Cafe.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mike R
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I have only good things to say about this hotel. Our room was clean, and smelled fresh upon arrival. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The staff members I came in contact with were very friendly. The complimentary breakfast included a wide variety of items. However, I did drive to the Starbuck's right up the street for my morning coffee. In addition to these amenities, the hotel is within walking distance of the Mall at Green Hills. I would definitely return.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I've stayed here a few times and am usually not a huge Hampton Inn fan, but this is one of the nicest ones I've stayed in. You can't beat the location. Love that they have premade breakfast to go bags. Lobby is very nice. love the charging station in the bedrooms. Now for the bad- the rooms are tired and need to be renovated. I usually reserve a suite and the last one I had was pretty beat up. Granite counter was completely split in half. Headboard on bed was obviously broken but badly glued back together. Gym is unacceptable- one bike and one treadmill. My last stay I was scheduled for 4 nights but moved to the Embassy Suites in Cool Springs after one night. Hampton's breakfast is no comparison to Embassy Suites. Lastly, I'm a Hilton points fanatic and this hotel was not part of Hilton's double points promotion.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Gtownwes
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I was satisfied except for the gym. It was so tiny! Hardly any room do work with free weights or do any floor exercises. A little different than most Hamptons I have stayed at but very nice. They were doing some remodeling in the breakfast area when i was there. Location is great! You can walk to Green Hills Mall with plenty of shopping and restaurants, try Table 3 for a change away from the chain restaurants.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 26, 2013

We try to stay in Hampton Inn anytime we are traveling. I am a Diamond Hilton Honors member so I travel a lot. The Hampton Inn and Suites Nashville-Green Hills is the nicest Hampton Inn I have ever stayed in. The building itself is way above average in comparison to other Hampton Inns. Our suite, which must be standard was more than big enough with two flat screen televisions, full kitchen, just about anything one would need. While the location is not on an Interstate Highway, the hotel is right beside Green Hills Mall. My wife wanted to shop and this was the best location for a hotel if one wanted to shop in Nashville on a Sunday afternoon. The receptionist at check in gave us a better rate than what the web site gave us. The suite was spotless...........we could not have asked for more.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple