“Nice Hotel/Great Location”

Ranked #38 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Chicago, Illinois
“Nice Hotel/Great Location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Booked a room for a one night stay in Nashville. Check-in was quick and easy, staff was professional, room was clean, beds were soft and the free breakfast buffet was great!

The room was the perfect size for a family of four.

Would definitely return for a longer stay!

Stayed July 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

It was a nice hotel. I enjoyed stay. The breakfast buffet was very good. Motel was very crowded this weekend so it made it hard to find seat and long lines at buffet. The only issue I had with room was there seemed to be a lot of humidity in room. My allergies unussually kicked in each night. Don't know if something in room or not.
Would consider staying there again but I would also consider somewhere else.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Annapolis, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

I stayed here for one night before being able to move into the house I rented for a weekend and I almost didn't want to leave! The rooms are very spacious, a king bed in the large bedroom and a couch and chair in the other room. Plenty of space for 2,3,or 4! We loved the shuttle downtown and the valets were awesome, from valeting the car, arranging the shuttle and even storing our luggage. We took advantage of the managers recepetion for a couple of drinks and snacks before our night out and then the breakfast. The breakfast was great, there is 1 person who makes omelettes and waffles but they make about 6 at a time, so if you see a long line don't let that stop you, it moves quickly. The location is so perfect, its close to downtown (with a shuttle) and all the cool stuff in the Vandy area like Chuys, Winners, Losers, Red Door and more! I will definetly stay here again on my next trip!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Nicolee88
Atlanta
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

Fast check-in once we waited for 10 minutes for valet to take our car. It was July 4th so they must have been short staffed. Suite was clean and bed was comfortable. I like the suite set up because one person can stay up later watching tv while the other can sleep peacefully in the bedroom.

The breakfast was included in our hotel stay. The bacon was not good - no flavor and paper thin - cheap. All of the glasses that I could find stacked next to the cold beverages were filthy. These were not water spots but actual food and lipstick on the glasses - yuck. I had felt safer using a paper cup.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Scott B, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville at Vanderbilt, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
I would like to apologize for the breakfast experience you received, during your stay, in Nashville. This is not how we normally conduct business and I would like to thank you for bringing the issue to my attention. In the future, if you are ever in Nashville, please call me upon your arrival. Thank you again for your response, and hopefully you will give us another chance during your next visit to central Tennessee .

Tom Lamon
F & B Director
North Sydney, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

Nice hotel with great amenities, very spacious rooms and suites. Good spread for breakfast and a treat during the daily happy hours. The restaurant and the room service is open quite late. Great location to nearby pubs and restaurants. Nice and courteous staff and it was fun staying at this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Shri M
Honolulu, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

I am a frequent traveler that compares hotels to my gold standard. After my stay I adjusted my standards and now every other hotel will be compared to yours. What made the difference is your staff from the front desk - maids - bellman. Everyone was professionally trained. Special mention to the Nashville shuttle. Those people were outstanding, friendly, and went out of their way to meet our schedules.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

1 Thank Tim D
Fayetteville, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

This hotel stay was fantastic! The staff from the time the Valet opened the door until the bill was paid at the end of our 24 hour stay the staff was impeccable! Courteous, smiling and meeting our every need! The breakfast was awesome! The young lady that made our omelet was a jewel even after being overworked! We tried to stay another night but it was sold out! Not only a great location but a professional and caring staff!

Stayed July 2014