We stayed here for three nights while attending a concert locally.
1. The Hotel was easy to find. Just off the Interstate Hwy.
2. The hotel is beautiful inside
3. The staff (from the desk to the valets) are excellent
4. It is in a good, safe area near Vanderbuilt U.
5. There are serveral places to within walking distance
6. There is night life within walking distance
7. The rooms are nice, clean and well appointed
8. The room rates are a good value verses what you get
9. The cable TV has plenty of channels (some places don’t)
10. The free breakfast is very good for a hotel breakfast
11. The Omaha Steak house was very good for evening meal when we did not want to go out. We called it in and went down to pick it up. It was not “over the top” expensive and the food was very tasty.
1. The front driveway is tiny. But the valets are excellent at keeping things moving. Let them do their job.
2. Parking is not free. Go ahead and pay for valet parking since it’s only $3 more per day and you don’t have to deal with the parking deck.
3. The Internet is expensive. I have an cellular air card so I did not have to deal with it.
4. There is no pool.
I would recommend this property without hesitation. We had a very nice, stress free stay that we sorely needed without parting with too much cash.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville at Vanderbilt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Hotel Nashville
- Embassy Suites Nashville Tn
- Nashville Embassy Suites