1,234 results
All reviews baked potato the indoor outdoor pool free dinner free popcorn adult beverages hot breakfast nashville airport breakfast and dinner room suite hot tub each evening exercise room the general manager yogurt the entire staff would definitely stay here again lobby area
Reviewed September 13, 2018

Everything about this hotel and the staff were top notch. We would certainly stay here again. The hotel was very clean, the services were terrific, and the staff were all super nice. Very impressed!!!

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Ethan checked us in shout out to him and the breakfast was yummy we will stay here again this is a good stop for long drives because they offer breakfast and dinner and they have a restaurant. There suites are perfect for my family of 5 to sleep comfortable.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here on our way east to Virginia, what a nice hotel!! At first I was a little wary as it was listed as an “airport” hotel...immediately I thought of what that usually means...plenty of flyovers and doors slamming at all hours. It was anything but that!

The airport noise was minimal, in fact I don’t recall hearing a plane unless I brought my dog outside. The hotel was a very quiet one, which was great after a long day on the road. Comfy bed and pillows too!

The 5:30 Kickback was excellent, food piping hot and plentiful. Three adult beverages per person too! Something unique about this Drury is that the food and beverages are served on “real” glass plates. Most Drury’s use disposable plates and flatware, no issue there for me. It was just a nice surprise at dinner! :)

A note on the staff—they’re great! We went to our room and found that the toilet wasn’t working. In fact it began to overflow. We called the front desk and the manager on duty was up in a flash to help us. We ended up changing rooms but the staff handled everything really well, we were very pleased!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Checked in to the hotel for a two night stay on a business trip. My employer is expanding one of their hubs and we were "requisitioned" to work overnight shifts a short three hour roadtrip from home. So MOST important was a comfortable bed and a quiet place to sleep after a lengthy road trip and before an overnight shift. Then back to the room after working all night and to rest up before starting over again then a short respite before getting back on the road. Beautiful hotel nestled among fast food, sit down eateries, gas stations and pharmacies. Free breakfast for a reasonable $104 nightly rate AND an evening cocktail hour with 3 cocktails included!!!! I KNEW it was TOO good to be true. WARNING: before booking ask, "Will I be able to sleep"?!?!??!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2018

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We sincerely apologize that you had a concern during your recent stay at our hotel. I would like to discuss your concerns and get some details regarding your concerns, order to resolve to your complete satisfaction. Please call me at 615-902-0400.
We truly appreciate your business and hope you will give us additional opportunities to serve your lodging needs next time you are in the Nashville area.

Thanks,
Tim T.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Nice clean hotel which was only a quick Lyft ride into the city for our conference or to hear the local musicians. Rates were very reasonable and included a complimentary hot breakfast and dinner with 3 cocktails daily!! Enjoyed the indoor to outdoor pool and hot tub. All and all great decision !

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business