This was my 1st experience with a Drury property.....shame on me! It does have "all the bells and whistles" and won't cost you an arm and a leg.
Complimentary hot meals in the evening featured hot dogs, and pasta with meatballs alnong with chips and salsa. Guests also get a free drink from the bar the day they check in. Free hot breakfast included biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, sausage patties, mini-donuts, muffins, several cereal choices, assorted fruits and juices and of course the crutch, coffee.
This Drury Inn has an inside/outside pool, and a weight room with a treadmill or 2, The lobby also serves hot popcorn in the evening.
We had a standard double room and it was HUGE. More than enough room. Separate vanity area from the bathroom. Nice size (probably a 37") flat screen TV.
I have zero complaints about this property. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at I-40 and Donelson Pike, the Drury Inn & Suites Nashville Airport is less than one mile away from Nashville International Airport and less than 10 miles away from downtown Nashville. Relax in our clean, comfortable rooms and enjoy free hot breakfast and 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. Experience "Music City" with Drury Hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Nashville Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Nashville Airport
- Drury Inn & Suites Nashville Airport Hotel Nashville
- Drury Inn Nashville
- Nashville Drury Inn
- Drury Nashville