“Short but sweet”

Drury Inn & Suites Nashville Airport
Ranked #13 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed March 29, 2014

We stopped in Nashville for an overnight stay & were very pleasantly surprised with how nice it was. Not only do they offer a free breakfast but they also offer a free dinner(salad, hot dogs, chili, baked potato, Mac & cheese, nacho bar) they also have a bar with 3 free drink coupons. The staff was all very pleasant especially Tim. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank howardjohnsons

Reviewed March 26, 2014

The pillows and mattresses are comfortable. For some reason this Drury Inn has noisy room doors when they close which I do not notice in some other Drury's. You can hear them up and down the hall. Of course, people staying here could be considerate and close the doors gently. The staff is very friendly! Both nights I stayed here the popcorn was just a little overdone giving it a slightly burnt taste. Wasn't so bad that I couldn't eat it, though. Pretty lights in the lobby. Gives it a pretty look when walking down the hall an on the elevator.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

We appreciate hearing from our guests and thank you for your feedback. I sincerely apologize that you had a concern with noise from the doors of other guests. We take pride in our poured in place concrete construction to reduce noise in our rooms. That being said, I was quite pleased to read that you enjoyed our staff friendliness and our lobby decor. We truly appreciate your business and hope you will give us additional opportunities to serve your lodging needs.

Thanks,
Tim

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Stayed here for a couple of nights before going to our conference hotel downtown and was very happy with the hotel. The staff were all very friendly and helpful, the food was good and it is very convenient to get to. My friend had a room by the stairs and she said she had quite a bit of noise from there as we also had a group of high school kids staying there at the same time and they seemed to congregate in the stair wells. Otherwise, the noise in the rooms were about average.

Room Tip: Try not to get a room by the stairs.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I visited Drury in December. This is by far one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. My friend and I had a girls trip and I could finally have a drink. (Being as though I don't drink often and especially not around my boys.) Here, you get three free drinks included in your stay plus a nice snack. (kind of a meal if you ask me). Enjoyed the friendly service I received, clean room, beautiful hotel, awesome hot breakfast, and definitely a great price. The only thing I wish is that all hotels would add turkey sausage to breakfast for non-pork eaters. I loved everything about this hotel and cannot speak of anything bad about it. AWESOME! This is where you'll want to stay when you visit Nashville for sure!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank ProudMommyof4
Reviewed March 13, 2014

My first time at a Drury property impressed me. We stayed for a quick family get-together in Nashville. We got a suite room, which was perfect for 3 adults. Breakfast room was well supplied, clean, and roomy enough to find a table. The evening happy hour was a bit more crowded, but they had some hot and cold appetizers, so it was popular with eaters and drinkers. I didn't rent a car but it was very easy to use the hotel shuttle to get to the airport to catch the downtown express bus. The hotel also recommends reasonable commercial shuttles for those who don't like city busses, or want to stay out later in the evening. The hotel was pricier than some of the surrounding airport area hotels, but for a few vacation nights it was worth it to us to be in a clean and service oriented hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank roadrunnerCalifornia
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Location is minutes from all the Nashville attractions. Hotel is updated and clean and the staff was extremely friendly. So many extras! Breakfast, dinner, snacks, drinks. It was amazing. We enjoyed the hot tub and indoor/outdoor pool. Room was spacious, very clean and bed was comfortable too. I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We were about 100 ft. from the elevator, but did not experience much noise at all.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Suzanne W
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have stayed a lot of hotels and this place is something totally different. The staff is very nice and the rooms are in good quality. The best part is the 'snack hour'. Each guest over the age of 21 gets 3 free alcoholic beverages from the hours of 5:30 until 7pm each night. They also have lots of food for free (ex. Hot dogs, mac and cheese, chili, nachos, veggies, chips, etc.). They always have free coffee, soda, and popcorn in the lobby. There is a free hot breakfast that was pretty good. The shuttle to the airport was convenient. I absolutely recommend this hotel even though it is not in 'downtown' Nashville. There is also an indoor/outdoor pool and hottub that are nice.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business