“Loved this place!”

Ranked #11 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Tupelo, Mississippi
“Loved this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014

We stayed here a couple of days before Christmas on our way to Pigeon Forge. Loved the suite! Very clean and comfortable room! This hotel has everything! Indoor pool and hot tub. Free breakfast, free hot food in the evening, free popcorn and soda, excellent friendly service! Would recommend this place to all my friends! Definitely will stay here the next time we go to Nashville!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (182)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

I can't think of anything this hotel is missing. Friendly staff, clean, comfortable, and secure parking. The breakfast was great. The cab ride downtown was about $45, but still cheaper than a downtown hotel.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Brisbane, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

Booked on recommendation of a local met in departure lounge in Pensacola. Regretted. Cost was more than anticipated and certainly a good bit more expensive than surrounding hotels. Staff all very pleasant and in particular Mike was lovely however the hotel has not one brochure or similar on Nashville and no concierge or transport beyond the airport shuttle.
IF you intend to be back at the hotel every day at 5 for the 'kickback' of 'free' (not really because you overpaid in the first instance) American fayre (hotdogs, chilli, mac n cheese etc) and 3 bar drinks you may get your monies worth as there was plenty of it and seemed popular with young families and retires. You could however buy similar at any of the surrounding fast food places. Indeed we had to as our plane arrived after 7 when kickback ends. Not quite the supper I was advised of by the couple making the recommendation. Breakfast is also included at hotel and is hearty and hot.

I did check with front desk if they were sure the room rate was correct as I could have stayed next door for a lot less but I sensed a great deal of importance afforded the kickback...

Unless you love the US style quick food or need the convenience, I would get a cheaper room elsewhere and buy your meals.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Thank you for your feedback; we appreciate hearing from our guests, as we use your comments to help improve our product and services. We sincerely apologize that you had a concern with our free 5:30 Kickback during your stay at our hotel. In addition to the items you mentioned, we do offer a rotating menu offering a wide variety of options featuring soups, salads, pasta, meatballs and chicken tenders. We feel that this, in addition to all of our amenities, does make us a great value compared to the surrounding hotels.

That being said, I was quite pleased to read that you enjoyed our team's service, especially Mike. I will be sure to share your comments with him, as I am sure he will pleased that you appreciated his service.

Thank you!
Tim T.
Drury Inn & Suites Nashville Airport
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

We were traveling from Florida to Illinois and due to weather, we stopped over night here with our dog. You would never guess this was a dog hotel as it was extremely clean and did not smell of pets. This is the first dog hotel we have ever stayed at so the bar has been set high! We left in the early morning and when we got to Kentucky, my boyfriend realized he forgot his checkbook in the hotel room. I immediately called the hotel and they kept me on the line while they quickly sent someone to the room to look for the checkbook. Within 2-3 minutes, the front desk lady (I forget her name but very, very nice!!) told me they had the checkbook and would send it to me. We got the checkbook and everything was still in place, including gift cards (which would be easy to "lose"). We were so thankful for the quick response and honesty of the hotel workers to get this back to us as quickly as possible. We will definitely stay with this chain again. Oh, and the popcorn and soft drinks in the lobby are a great touch!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Lhoot352
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

Our room was clean, and very spacious, and the beds were comfy. It's looks like a standard Drury Inn, but something about this location just seemed better than the other Drury's I've stayed in. All the staff members I encountered were super friendly and of course helpful.
Breakfast was very tasty. Items were replenished as soon as they got low.
Unfortunately, we didn't make it to the kick back because there was a really bad storm in the area that delayed us a couple hours. The hot food and evening beverages are always our favorite part of staying in a Drury, so we were pretty disappointed about missing it.
I did get to use the fitness center and it was also great. Nice machines, big tv, and very clean.
I would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed December 2013
Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

I had never stayed at a Drury before and wow..am I a impressed! The staff was over and above wonderful! We were there visiting family for Christmas and it was so wonderful to be cared for by the staff. The hotel is quiet, clean and so very comfortable! We had a suite for our family of teenagers and it was excellent. The food in the morning and the evening was excellent! The pool was crowded on our last evening there, but always clean and refreshing. The kids thought it was cool to be able to swim inside and out! I will always look for Drury Inn's from now on!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Moline, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

- Free breakfast & dinner were very nice for our family. Lots of options. Nothing outstanding but kept us fueled.
- Very nice, clean, well lit pool area.
- Comfortable room.
- Room accommodated our family of 5. Rented a fold up bed for $10/night. Much more affordable than having to pay for two rooms.
- Price was more than we usually pay but the free dinner/drinks/popcorn more than made up for it in our budget.

Stayed December 2013