“Very impressed”

Drury Inn & Suites Nashville Airport
Ranked #13 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed December 9, 2013

This was my first stay in a Drury Inn and I must I was extremely impressed with everything. The staff at check in was very friendly and helpful. I had read some very positive things on-line prior to staying and everything I read was true. The property was very convenient to the airport, right across the street from The Parking Spot actually. Our room was very clean and well kept. I was impressed with the bed as it is hard to find a comfortable bed in any hotel. This property offered many amenities including a free breakfast, evening snacks including 3 free drinks (wine, beer, and a couple liquor options), indoor pool, and exercise room. I tried the food both during the evening and at breakfast and I must say everything was spot on. The only negative I have to say about my stay was the pool was pretty chilly but to their defense it opened to the outside underneath a window. The concept was cool but it makes it hard to control the temp.
I will defiantly stay at this hotel during my next stay in Nashville.

Room Tip: Rooms closer to the common areas are noisier during the morning and afternoon as the atrium is open...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,141)

Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

While in Nashville for the P!NK concert, we choose to stay at the Drury Inn. They have the most comfortable bed we had ever slept in!! After we left, we called to find out the company who makes the beds. All the staff at Drury were so very friendly!! The hotel was extremely clean. Awesome breakfast every morning, happy hour every evening!! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay, our first of many trips to the wonderful city of Nashville!! We plan on staying at Drury every time we get the chance!

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 9, 2013

This hotel is just a wonderful value .... the rooms are large, nicely furnished and clean. Free wifi with no password and good connectivity. I also appreciated the dispensers of shower gel, shampoo, and conditioner in the shower -- no small bottles! We were in Room 200, which overlooked the lobby. My only complaint is that the noise from the lobby carried directly into our room.

This hotel is very generous with the food/drink amenities. The hot breakfast is certainly fine, and then there is an early evening time period of appetizers and drinks. Three alcoholic drinks per guest per night's stay .... plus appetizers .... and some of the guests were clearly having dinner from the offerings.

The shuttle service from/to the airport was prompt. The staff were very friendly. It was a very comfortable stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I booked this hotel for my daughter, son in law, their three children and Sandy, the family dog. After a very long day of traveling for 10 hours through snow, sleet and rain (thanks to winter storm cleon), this hotel was the perfect place. Howard, at the fron desk, could not have been any more poliet and helpful as I was trying to find them a last minute room. The rollaway that I requested was brought up and put in the room before they arrived which was so nice. The room was spacious for all of them and the breakfast was great. They did not get to take advantage of the evening food/beverage service but did enjoy having the snacks and beverages out till late in the day for a quick pick up. GREAT JOB!!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 4, 2013

nice hotel, in a good area. rooms clean and up to date. good selection of food for breakfast, you can even make waffles. The lady that takes care of the food and eating area was extremely nice and went out of her way to talk to everybody. they also had food in the evening but we did not eat there. free drinks & popcorn too til later at night. I would most definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ldelano
Reviewed December 4, 2013

My family has stayed at many Drury Hotels when travelling south. It's a family owned chain that offers good value, clean rooms, evening snacks (with drinks), and a good breakfast. They have an exercise room and an indoor / outdoor pool. The suites are roomy and the pricing is very economical. For us, the best amenity is their dog friendly policy. Up to two dogs per room with no charges or deposits. This hotel is near the airport in Nashville, but you can be downtown to the music district in just a few minutes.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms near exits work better for us because of our dog.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

I was in room 600; it is a large suite and even the sofa bed was comfortable. It was quiet and clean; breakfast and the 5:30 meal was a pleasant surprise. This particular room is on a corner. The hotel is easy to find and parking is ample. The staff went above and beyond to help with a flat tire. I'm normally in Hyatts but I will stay at Drury when I can from now on.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business