Drury Inn & Suites Nashville Airport
$229
$199
  • Pool
1,170 results
All reviewsbaked potatothe indoor outdoor poolfree dinnerfree popcornhot breakfastnashville airportsausage pattiesbreakfast and dinnerroom suitehot tubeach eveningexercise roomthe general managerwould definitely stay here againthe entire staffyogurtstaff was very friendly and helpful
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Location. Location. Location.
We were able to get in and out with Easy access to everything in Nashville
Hotel was Clean, friendly, Our oversize suite was awesome!! We loved the place
Staff was very professional and looked neat.
Breakfast could be rotated. Same thing every morning. My husband balked at that and we had to leave for breakfast a few days. (We stayed six days)
Busy busy bustling hotel. I don't think I've ever stayed at such a busy hotel.
Did not get to enjoy the evening drinks etc but was a cool option.
Gated parking was greatly appreciated.
We will definitely continue to utilize drury suites.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Used this hotel as a base for a Mizzou-Vandy game on Saturday - followed by Chiefs-Titans on Sunday. As usual Drury did not disappoint. Hotel was comfortable-clean-accommodating. While we would have preferred to stay downtown, the price difference and past Drury experience led us here. Proved to be a very good choice !! The most significant feature of the hotel was the staff - VERY HOSPITABLE AND HELPFUL !!! The hotel is within walking distance to several fast food and retail establishments to "stock up" before heading to music row or the game ! :) Nashville is a very nice city and this DRURY represents and reflects the entire experience. You won't be disappointed !! -- If you want to something out of the ordinary (Music Row, Grand Old Opry, etc) and you like "dive bars" - Check out Santa's Pub and spend a few minutes chattin' up Santa -- Great Stories !

Room Tip: We were located in rooms on floors 4 thru 6 (6 floor hotel) in 2 room suites and they were all very nice and other than slightly slow elevators (not bad and is to be expected when you stay on the upper floors) no one had any complaints at all.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 4, 2013

After several cancelled flights and no way out of Nashville, American Airlines comped my stay at the Drury. It was almost 10:00 pm when the free airport shuttle brought me to the hotel. I was met by the manager who quickly checked me in. Absolutely no hassle. He asked why I was comped by the airline and I told him my story. The manager then offered to get me some food and something to drink since I had not had the chance to have dinner. Such a nice offer!
The room was extremely quite and clean. The bed was comfortable and I quickly settled in and fell asleep.
The next morning when I checked out, the desk clerk offered to let me grab breakfast even though it was slightly before the scheduled openning time.
I was bowled over by the kindness of the customer focused staff. It has been awhile since I experienced such service. The entire experience was much better than the hotel I had stayed at in Nashville while on my business trip. I wish my company had booked the Drury hotel instead!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Kiyatoo
Reviewed October 2, 2013

The Drury is always a nice place to stay. I had an upgrade so I had a suite which is always nice. They have popcorn and soda in the afternoon.. Dinner at night and Breakfast in the morning which is all included. If you like them on Facebook then they put free upgrades and $10 off coupons that you can print and use. Their points add up fast and they are always NICE. Tim the Manager here came around at dinner and talked to everyone and helped clean up and do chores, which I thought was really nice. This Drury is a very good place to stay in-between the downtown and the Grand Ole Opry. It is not very far to the Grand Ole Opry so after the show it was a nice short drive back. I would stay here again. The pool was nice. Indoor, outdoor pool and hot tub. We also took advantage of the laundry and caught up getting some clean clothes to go on with.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I try to stay at a Drury Inn when I travel because I have found them to be consistently clean and comfortable. My only concern about this one is that the eating area is crowded during the kickback hour. The other Inns seem to have a lot more room.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo