“Great experience”

Drury Inn & Suites Nashville Airport
Ranked #13 of 157 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed May 13, 2013

stayed 3 nights last week...wonderful experience! Staff was excellent. Thanks to Tim for being so accomodating! It was a busy few days there with bus loads of kids and tourists, but everything was wonderful. Thanks for being pet friendly. Food and drinks were so nice...no need to leave after a long conference day! Will definately stay again. You're the best Drury Nashville!!

Room Tip: very quite. great pet friendly hotel!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed May 12, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 1 night on Sat.5/11/13 and it was wonderful! The beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was EXCELLENT and the people at the front desk were soooo friendly and helpful. Hats off to Will at the front desk for helping me get a 40" TV that I won at the Wine Festival out of my car. The staff at this location ROCK!!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 11, 2013

One of the best bargains in Music City! Close to the airport, with free shuttle service. Room rate includes breakfast and a modest dinner. Indoor/outdoor pools. Close to Opry Mills and Downtown Nashville. Friendly wonderful service. Will stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 8, 2013

ALL of the staff were great, even saw the general manager bussing tables during the breakfast! Rooms were clean, pool area was nice and the breakfast and evening kick back was a great value. I would highly reccommend this hotel. We will be back.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My family and I were traveling from Maryland to Texas and stopped overnight in Nashville. We were traveling the old fashioned way, hoping to find a hotel whenever the kids got tired. But, traveling with a four-legged family member proved much tougher than we thought. I'm surprised so many hotels are still not pet friendly.

The Drury hotel in Nashville was amazing!! Not only were they pet-friendly, they didn't charge a huge "pet deposit" for our stay. The kids enjoyed complimentary popcorn, nachos, hot dogs and bottled water upon arrival. The room was extremely clean and the beds were very, very comfortable. We will definitely be staying here on our next trip through TN.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 6, 2013

My wife and I were wanting to celebrate our 2nd anniversary in Nashville. We started comparing prices for hotels, and everything in downtown Nashville was either booked, or evidently has solid gold wall paper. So I started looking for the Drury Inn, which I have stayed with previously in Memphis TN, and Jackson MS. The rooms were a great price, and I knew the quality of the hotel. We arrived and I must say that the hotel surpassed my every expectation for a place to stay. The staff was friendly, the room was quiet and clean, and the breakfast was of a good quality. What I must say really impressed me was the Assistant manager and the Manager. They both were extremely customer oriented, and I saw them go above and beyond to make sure the guest were taken care of and felt special. Bravo to them! As far as location, never heard the airport once we were inside, and the hotel is a brief trip to downtown and Opry area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

I wrote a review a few months ago about, "loud".. I am not sure how to edit it, but I would just like to say how great customer service was. I was contacted by the manager, who was very nice and understanding. I am very impressed, and plan to stay there next time I fly out of BNA. The staff is the best!

• Stayed: October 2012