Drury Inn & Suites Nashville Airport
$246
  • Breakfast included
Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville Airport(Nashville)(Great Value!)
$108
$229
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport(Nashville)(Great Value!)
$152
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
1,170 results
All reviewsbaked potatothe indoor outdoor poolfree dinnerfree popcornhot breakfastnashville airportsausage pattiesbreakfast and dinnerroom suitehot tubeach eveningexercise roomthe general managerwould definitely stay here againthe entire staffyogurtstaff was very friendly and helpful
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My family and I were traveling from Maryland to Texas and stopped overnight in Nashville. We were traveling the old fashioned way, hoping to find a hotel whenever the kids got tired. But, traveling with a four-legged family member proved much tougher than we thought. I'm surprised so many hotels are still not pet friendly.

The Drury hotel in Nashville was amazing!! Not only were they pet-friendly, they didn't charge a huge "pet deposit" for our stay. The kids enjoyed complimentary popcorn, nachos, hot dogs and bottled water upon arrival. The room was extremely clean and the beds were very, very comfortable. We will definitely be staying here on our next trip through TN.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 6, 2013

My wife and I were wanting to celebrate our 2nd anniversary in Nashville. We started comparing prices for hotels, and everything in downtown Nashville was either booked, or evidently has solid gold wall paper. So I started looking for the Drury Inn, which I have stayed with previously in Memphis TN, and Jackson MS. The rooms were a great price, and I knew the quality of the hotel. We arrived and I must say that the hotel surpassed my every expectation for a place to stay. The staff was friendly, the room was quiet and clean, and the breakfast was of a good quality. What I must say really impressed me was the Assistant manager and the Manager. They both were extremely customer oriented, and I saw them go above and beyond to make sure the guest were taken care of and felt special. Bravo to them! As far as location, never heard the airport once we were inside, and the hotel is a brief trip to downtown and Opry area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

I wrote a review a few months ago about, "loud".. I am not sure how to edit it, but I would just like to say how great customer service was. I was contacted by the manager, who was very nice and understanding. I am very impressed, and plan to stay there next time I fly out of BNA. The staff is the best!

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed April 27, 2013

After our torturous bed bug experience at the Super 8 airport motel this motel was a whiff of fresh air.the Room was clean and the happy hour was great.The furnishings in the room looked outdated.Breakfast was decent.For the price we paid they should upgrade the hotel.Staff was helpful and took care of customers wants.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

Stayed two nights in a king suite. Room was a nice size and clean. We were traveling with our dog and chose this hotel because it was pet friendly. Probably the best selection for breakfast of any free hotel breakfast I've ever had. Popcorn and fountain soda available pretty much 24hrs. Location was convenient to Opry Land and downtown. This was my first time stay at the Drury brand and I was not disappointed!

• Stayed: April 2013