$157
Hutton Hotel(Nashville)
$183
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $213/night.

$239
$288
$199
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $226/night.

$229
$135
$127
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

$175
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $221/night.

$212
$204
HotelIndigo.com
Omni Nashville Hotel(Nashville)
$399
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewswaffle houseroom was cleanworked finefree hot breakfastshort drivefridge and microwavewould stay here againclose to downtownstaff was very friendly and helpfulyogurtinterstatepillowsconsubervanderbilt
Reviewed May 21, 2018

Our room was of adequate size, but the carpet was pretty damp upon our arrival. No one likes wet socks. I guess it had been shampooed that morning. Beds were very comfortable, although the facility needs to be updated.

Room Tip: It's near an interstate and two very busy roads, so you're going to have road traffic all night long.
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Nashville/White Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2018

Donna W,

Your review and rating of our hotel mean a lot to us, and we thank you for taking the time to
share this experience. I do apologize for the discomfort you experienced with the carpet, but I'm glad we were able to meet
your expectations of cleanliness . Reviews like yours are extremely helpful in our ambition to continuously improve upon the guest experience and I hope you'll return to see how we grow and evolve.

Reviewed April 26, 2018

The staff was as I expected from the Comfort Inn level of the Choice "family;" attentive and polite. This building, however, is not. Don't get me wrong, the facility was clean, the room was adequate (a bit on the "New York City Small" side, which surprised me) but there's a "lipstick on a pig" vibe here compared to the many other Comfort Inn's at which I've stayed.

Room Tip: Only saw one room which was adequate.
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Nashville/White Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2018

Dear John P,

Thank you for your kind comments and review regarding our high standards of cleanliness and
hospitality of Comfort Inn Nashville/White Bridge Hotel. It is our goal to provide the best lodging experience to our valued guests and your comments are enlightening and revealing. I hope our services and accommodations will exceed your expectations during your next visit!

Reviewed April 24, 2018

We stayed four nights. We picked this place after reading reviews, both good and bad. First the good. Close to I-40E on ramp. Even though it's right off of I-40, our room was quiet. The beds and pillows were comfortable. Breakfast was typical, but good. It had a laundry. Pleasing landscaping. TV and WiFi worked well. Now, the not so good. It's almost impossible to get to from I-40W during busy traffic. We wanted to do laundry our first night and the washer had old laundry detergent caked on the agitator. We did laundry anyway, with less than satisfactory results. The laundry uses quarters, a sign on the vending machine says quarters only, but they had no quarters at the desk one night. The breakfast room is too small and crowded. There is no place other than the shower rod to hang wet towels. Even though the room was straightened daily and fresh towels brought in, on two days the in room coffee wasn't restocked. The paint job was poor and sloppily done. One of the electrical outlets behind the beds, was pulled out of the wall. The room is cramped. Overall, it just seemed dreary. That said, if you want a place to stay, that's not too far from downtown and other attractions, aren't overly picky, this place could work.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Nashville/White Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2018

Dear Don C,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and share your experience.We take all reports of lacking service and your suggestions for improvement, particularly those that you have raised. We greatly appreciate your time in bringing a number of important matters to light and we hope that you will find your expectations to be far surpassed during your next stay with us. Kind regards.

Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

Clean and nicely done. Front desk has friendly service. Recommend it, I was surprised that it only took 15 min to get downtown.

Quiet rooms. Good amount of parking space.
Served breakfast, standard mediocre breakfast, nothing fancy.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Nashville/White Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2018

gcaus14,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey and for rating our hotel
so highly! I am so glad that you found our hotel to be clean and convenient and that you enjoyed the five
star accommodations and hospitality that we strive to show to each guest, during every stay. We are all looking forward to your next visit and hope it will be just as enjoyable.

Reviewed March 16, 2018

I don't understand the negative reviews that this hotel has received. I thought my room was nice, clean and had plenty of place. The refrigerator was spacious and the TV had more channels than what you would find in other hotels. The interstate was outside my window and I didn't hear one sound the entire night. The staff was incredibly helpful and check in/out was quick.

Breakfast was substantial with scrambled/fried eggs, bacon, sausages, yogurt, bread, Danish and other items (but NO potatoes?!).

The only potential drawback that I can see is trying to get in/out of the property. You have to get lucky since White Station Place can be very busy.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Nashville/White Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate the input referring to our staff and breakfast. Our goal is for every guest to have a convenient and accommodating experience so we thank you for sharing.