“Was okay - as usual”

Comfort Inn Nashville/White Bridge
Ranked #90 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed February 24, 2010

Have been there for 2 weeks again. The room was pretty big and well equipped with MicroFridge, TV, Wireless Internet Connection, Iron, Coffeemaker, Alarm Radio Clock´+ Telephone. A small bathroom with tub, toilet and sink belongs to each room, equipped with a hairdryer. Everything is functional and working well.
Besides there is one fitness room on 1st floor - small and a bit old-fashioned but at least there is one. A guest laundry is available as well. That's quite a lot. I have already paid much more in other hotels for less equipment. The room was cleaned daily.
Breakfast is typical for that hotel class, nothing special but better than nothing. You can bake your own waffles, get loops or flakes, toast, coffee, fresh apples/bananas, orange juice and more. From my POV that's okay. Desk and room service personnel is nice and helpful.
Was already my fourth stay in that hotel. Again w/o any complaint. For the charged price level it's a pretty good choice. Of course there might be worse conditions in some certain rooms but personally never experienced anything negative. Had a non-smoking room. The smell was fresh. Free Parking space in front of hotel, Walgreens + several snack restaurants around, direct highway connection. Again - my 4th stay within 7 years and no complaint. Will come back next time.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Hobo65
citn330, General Manager at Comfort Inn Nashville/White Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2010

It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed December 21, 2009

My 5 year old & I stayed here when we traveled from TX to my moms in MD. The way there we had 2 cats with us. This was the 1st decent looking hotel I came across in Nashville that would take pets. Our first stay was alright, we had a room on the 1st floor, we didnt eat breakfast the next morning, we were pretty much in and out. The carpet in the room was kinda EH looking but it was ok, decent enough for me to book our stay there on the way back. MISTAKE. The second stay they gave us a room on the 2nd floor and it was just disgusting. The whole 2nd floor (hall) was just stank and musty, I wanted desperately to just open a window. When I got in the room thats the 1st thing I did. The info card on the desk had food or something on it. It was just gross. If I hadnt been so tired I probably would have left and gotten another room. The breakfast in the morning was CRAP. And im easy to please with that sort of thing. They wont let you take the food back to your room, and the area where you eat is tiny, it was packed. There is crazy traffic that you can hear in the morning. Im about to make this trip again, and Im making it a point to really research where we stay well so this doesnt happen again.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed October 15, 2009

We stayed two nights at this hotel. It was adequate for our needs, although the room was pretty tight. The fitness center equipment is a little dated, but it did the job. They do include a hot breakfast which was good. They have free internet in the lobby, but it is only on one computer, so you might have to wait your turn, but it's nice to know the access is there. The hotel is right by the interstate, which made it very convenient to get around. We were on the first floor facing away from the interstate, so I can't attest to if there is a problem with the noise from the location.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
citn330, General Manager at Comfort Inn Nashville/White Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2010

Thank you for taking time out to review our hotel. We look forward to having you as our guest again in the future.

Reviewed July 8, 2009

We stayed here for 3 nights and we both ended up with multiple bed bug bites all over our legs and our feet and shoulders.
We checked out early and complained. Most of our money was refunded but we were still charged for one night.
We have filed a formal complaint. If you must stay here, check the mattress and box springs very carefully, as this was a very upsetting and uncomfortable experience. We are home and still have itchy red welts.

Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jmcTexas
citn330, General Manager at Comfort Inn Nashville/White Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2010

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to review our hotel. We sincerely apologize for your experience. We'd like to inform you that this issue has since been rectified.
It's been a while since you have stayed with us. We would love to have another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed June 18, 2007

I don't understand all of the negative reviews posted for this hotel. The bed was new and comfortable and the room had modern fixtures and amminities. I couldn't detect any cigarette smoke in my non smoking room. Overall, great stay and great value.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank lotsotravlin

Thank you for your review. We look forward to having you as our guest again in the future.

Reviewed June 7, 2007

If you are thinking about staying at this hotel - go somewhere else. The non-smoking room we were given smelled terribly of smoke and some type of chemical trying to cover up the smell. When we complained to the front desk, they said there was nothing they could do because the rooms were all booked. We had made a non-smoking reservation two months in advance. Fortunately we were staying only one night and we could open our window to get some fresh air, but the view was over a run-down commercial area with junk cars. With other hotel chains operating 100% smoke-free, there is no reason to stay at this hotel. When I wrote a letter to the chain headquarters, they refused to do anything other than notify the hotel management of my concern.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GR-Travelers
Reviewed November 5, 2006

I stayed there for 4 nights in early November, travelling on government per diem during what regrettably turned out to be Country Music Awards week. So nearly everything was booked, especially at our rates. It's not the best area and a little noisy since it's so close to I-40. It's not fancy but it was very clean. My room & the breakfast area were spotless, so perhaps they're reading your reviews! The room was small but so was the rate by Nashville standards. I didn't like the location, though, and would have left on that basis. I'm sure you could do worse.

• Stayed: November 2006, traveled on business