“Better than I expected.”

Red Roof Inn Nashville - Music City
Ranked #98 of 157 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

I was Leary about this location and by what others have said on TripAdvisor. When I realized that a lot of the reviews were about the Comfort Inn and not the Red Roof Inn I thought I'd give it a shot anyhow. I was pleasantly surprised that this hotel was the better looking hotels in the area. I thought I was staying at a higher star level hotel. The staff was very friendly at check in and check out. They also had a very nice breakfast which included scrambled eggs and sausage. The room was very spacious and very comfortable with very nice choices of channels on the TV which had a flat screen unlike other Red Roof Inns that I stayed at around the country. I would rate this Red Roof Inn as the best red roof I've stayed at.

• Stayed: January 2013
Angela W, Manager at Red Roof Inn Nashville - Music City, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Dear Guest,
We are so excited that you had chosen to stay with us here at the Red Roof Inn.
Myself and my team are always happy to here from a guest that really loves our hotel.
We are so glad we made you feel welcome, and that you enjoyed our wonderfull breakfast,
We have just rentovated most of our rooms with our wonderful new bedding and furniture, we are so glad you enjoyed our spacious rooms, and our flat screen TV'S !

We look forward to seving you again in the future

There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inn Nashville - Music City

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Really nice and clean hotel with comfy beds. The hotel is pet friendly, which is terrific for me and my kitty, and a definite bonus for travelers who journey with their family pet. The free breakfast was very nice, including waffles, fruit, misc. breads, juices, and coffee.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Angela W, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Nashville - Music City, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and took the time to post this review,
We are always glad to hear from our guest. we are looking to serving you again in the future
Thank you from all the staff here on board.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed at this Comfort Inn the night before participating in The Color Run. The front desk staff member was very nice; she was there when we checked in and when we checked out. She was very polite and accommodating when we asked for a late check out. The room was basic with no frills but it was clean...it was what you expect for the price. Bathroom was older so there was some mold on the caulk. Free wi-fi worked well. Overall, we were happy with our stay. I would stay here again if I needed something inexpensive near downtown for a night.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Angela W, Manager at Red Roof Inn Nashville - Music City, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding our hotel, we do have it in the works to remodel our bathrooms in the near future,we have already started some of our process by putting in new beds, we hope that next time your in Nashville you will decide to stay with us again.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Very disappointed. Comfort has always been good. Not this one. Plastic on box springs. No hot breakfast as advertised. Very worn rooms, rugs, walls, elevators etc. Only English speaking staff were the college kids working the front desk who had to take the brunt of complaints from many guests. This was like one of Choice Hotels cheaper brands, but paid a premium price. Cannot recommend.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank JerryMary
Angela W, Manager at Red Roof Inn Nashville - Music City, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Dear Guest

I would like to take this time to apologize on behalf of the hotel and our staff,
I have recently taken over the property and as you can see I have a lot of work ahead of me,
We are in the process of takeing the plastic off the beds unfortunately your room was one of several we had not been able to get to. our breakfast is a continental standard breakfast, but we do offer much more we have 2 different kinds of waffles and so much more . I again do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and I would hope that you would give us another try next time you are in Nashville Tn.

Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

I came to Nashville to go to a football game. Since I am an Elite Diamond Choice Privilege member, I wanted to get a Choice hotel close to the stadium and this one popped up. The pictures online made it look like a great hotel, however, when I arrived, it was totally the opposite. Firstly, staff was rude to a customer that had just arrived before me. I arrived a little early, so they told me that the room was not ready yet, which was fine, so I went to the mall and out to eat to pass the time away. I returned to the hotel at 5:00 PM to check in. Once I got to my room, I was in awe of how disgusting the room was. I noticed immediately that the room was not cleaned because there was trash on the floor. I went into the bathroom and saw two dirty face towels hanging on the shower rack. I turned the bedspread back and saw what appeared to be crumbs and hair all over the sheets. There were roaches all over the place and small bugs that I assumed were bed bugs that were crawling on the desk. When I told the front desk about the sheets, the response I got was, "Oh well". I asked if could replace the sheets and he told me to come downstairs to get them. I then had to make my own bed. All of this was late after the game, so I was just ready to get some rest so that I could get out of there the next day. I will NEVER go back nor recommend this Comfort Inn to ANYONE!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank Darian73
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I originally had reservations at the Quality Inn next door. I ended up cancelling due to the shape of the hotel, loittering and not feeling safe. I walked in and immediately started relaxing and was greeted by Missy. She was extremely helpful, friendly and understanding. She put my on the first floor facing the parking lot. I stayed here two nights and actually came back two nights later when I was making my way back south. The rooms were clean and the mattresses in both rooms were very comfortable. There was no noise....sleep very good. The gentleman all three mornings was also very friendly. These were business trips but we are actually planning on coming to Nashville next weeked and more than likely I will return to this hotel. I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Not what we were expecting. Towels were damp on the towel rack. The room smelled like it had been closed up. Very musty. Peeling paint. The bathroom needed a lot of attention repairs and cleaning alike. We would not stay there again. The mattress was in poor shape.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
kjb158, Manager at Red Roof Inn Nashville - Music City, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2012

Thank you for staying with us. We have had a change in management and are working to make our hotel the best in Nashville.