“Unsatisfied Service”

Ranked #96 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Unsatisfied Service”
Reviewed January 17, 2012

I checked into this room this past Monday. My second day in the room I went to a conference after the continental breakfast around 10:30am. I returned back to my room around 3:00 pm, and my room had never been cleaned. I called the front desk and asked what was the problem? Front desk personnel said the housekeepers left at 1pm. This was done without them touching my room. The Front desk said that they would make sure I had clean towels, and they decided to actually put the clean towels on the floor in of my front door in the hallway. This has been unbelievable, and my stay is for a week. This is the hotel where I usually stay and I have never had these kind of issues like this before. I am hoping the rest of my stay will on the very least be pleasant. I did get a complaint card and will be filling that out also.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank lovingfla
kjb158, Manager at Red Roof Inn Nashville - Music City, responded to this review, August 6, 2012
We appreciate that you have stayed with us in the past and hope that we get another chance. We are under new management and are making customer service our number one priority.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Brownsville, Texas
Reviewed December 11, 2011

Mostly poor. Carpet 2nd floor dirty needs cleaning really bad, not all plastic glasses in room had wrappings-didn't know if they were previously used, beds and shower good, cable TV reception very poor, breakfeast left much to be desired-hard biscuits, gravy unappetizing, bananas were almost black, coffee was good. Day clerk was responsive but grumpy. The two young lady evening and night clerks were delightful, professional and helpful. These two nights were free through our frequent users plan. What a waste. Certainly not up to the standards of this group of motels.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Nashville hotels

Cincinnati
Reviewed October 21, 2011

We were visiting our son at college and due to a home football game had to stay father away from campus. This hotel was within 10 minutes of campus which was the only positive thing about it. On check in front desk clerk was put out that she had to help us. Husband picked up two newspapers by mistake and she made sure to tell him about it! Very unfriendly. Should have walked out when she advised us where to park where our car would be seen on their camera. Our room was dark, dirty, had pulled up carpet along the wall, bathtub needed to be calked, mold on floor by toilet, stains on bathroom cabinet......the breakfast the next morning left much to be desired. Bitter coffee, stale muffin, very poor selection of continental breakfast. Workout room equipment rattled with every step on the norditrak. Advised management we were leaving due to quality of hotel and their only response was, "sorry".......so were we that we stayed one night.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Springfield - Springfield Township, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 22, 2011

we had a wonderful time the hotel was nice and close to every thing we wanted to do and go see other people should come and see the hotel

2 Thank mary h
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed August 20, 2011

this hotel brought me to tears. I know nothing about Nashville but knew that I would be getting in late at night. The pictures online showed a middle of the road hotel. Just the basics.
All I can see is if this isn't the worst side of Nashville, I would be shocked. This hotel must have an hourly rate based on the majority of the guests we saw. I'll let you know if my car gets broken in to over night. We will be sleeping about the sheets and showering in the morning before we leave. I wouldn't even wait to eat here based on everything else I've seen. The stains, the smells...I am sick to my stomach.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
1 Thank haliwaru
Athens, Georgia
Reviewed August 11, 2011

Lucky I only had to stay here one night. The bed was very old and worn, lumpy, bouncy. The bathroom was cramped with no stopper in the sink. Old TV that only received 5 channels. The front desk told us to let it "warm up and maybe the other channels would come on in awhile". Door missing on the closet , leaving exposed door framing. Carpet and chair stained with heaven knows what .Left me no desire to visit Nashville again.

Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed May 25, 2011

Just went down for the free breakfast,it was the worst I have seen in a hotel. There were rotten apples on top of the fruit bowl,no syrup for the waffles and when I crumbled up a cold biscuit I discovered that the gravy was straight from the fridge(ice cold). Anyway told front desk clerk about the syrup she got it for me. Tried to make a waffle but the batter wouldn't come out of the dispenser. What food was available was of very poor quality. I will add that this was only 1/2 hour into their 2 hour scheduled breakfast. This was the morning of my birthday by the way:(

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple