“Nice Hotel” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #56 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Peachtree City
“Nice Hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

This hotel is located in a Business District and is about 20 minutes from downtown. I love this hotel and the employees go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. There are a couple restaurant's in the area to choose from in the area. I had two rooms and the only problem I had was in one of the rooms the sheets had a stain on them and found a bug in the bathroom. Overall it's a nice hotel and would consider staying there again, if in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Marion P, Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville Airport, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Thnak you for your review of our property. I apologize about the housekeeping issues that you mentioned above, but I am glad we were still able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to your next visit!!

Kind Regards,

Marion
Asst. General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I recently stayed at Hyatt Place airport Nashville and the towels and sheets were dingy and yellow. I had to ask for new sheets and pillow cases because they were dirty. The let out couch had the same used bedding from the last guest. They were just like they left them, USED!

• Stayed July 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
2 Thank Dingy101
John T, General Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville Airport, responded to this review, July 5, 2014
I do apologize I was unable to exceed your expectations while staying with the Hyatt Place Nashville. I ask that you contact myself at the property, so that I may resolve this issue for you. I take pride in my hotel and the service we endeavor to provide for our guest. Once again, my apologies and I look forward to your connecting with you.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

I recently stayed at the hyatt place Nashville airport, as I had a very early flight the following morning, and with it's very close proximity to the airport was a perfect location. As is with most airport hotels, the hotel has a number of competing brands surrounding it. Ample parking on site, the only downside is the lack of reasonable non fast food restaurants in the immediate area.

Checkin was very friendly, fast and efficient. I was allocated a high floor room overlooking the front of the hotel. The room was clean, and followed the hyatt place standard, bed was comfortable.

Perfect one night business stay with no drama, and significantly cheaper than the downtown hotels and opreyland options, to the normal hyatt place standard. Pretty good choice if you need an overnight hotel

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank MATT W
Thank you for your stay at the Hyatt Place Nashville Airport. Its our pleasure to exceed your expectations. Should your travels bring you back to Nashville, you look forward to you once again staying with the Hyatt Place Nashville Airport.

Once again, Thank you.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

Stayed in room 308 on May 16 and 17. Rooms were ok but after the first night I noticed a bump on my wrist and thought nothing of it, thinking it may have been my watch irritating my skin. Driving home after leaving the hotel I noticed something on my lower side. I lifted up my shirt and my wife freaked out saying there was a bug on my side. I pulled it off and it was attached to my skin looking dead which had to be latched on to me over night. I then noticed bites all over me. I will post pics so you can see for yourself. We called the hotel to tell them. They told us they would quarantine the room and have it checked out. They called back today and left a voicemail on my wife's phone saying they found nothing (of course they didn't). They didn't offer to comp our room or apologize. Listen I have never had bed bugs in my life so the accusation that I brought them with me is insulting. We are hyatt platinum members and this incident is making me change my mind about hyatt.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Matt D
John T, General Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville Airport, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hyatt Place Nashville Airport. I once again apologize that you encountered a negative issue with my hotel. We take great pride and care in our service to our guest. I thank you for calling the hotel to notify me of your issue after you checked out.

I hope that this experience doesn't deter you from the Hyatt Brand of hotels. As a platinum member we highly value your loyalty to the brand.

If you have any further questions or need further assistance, please contact myself at the hotel so I can further assist you.
Levittown, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

The Hyatt was a great place to stay. The staff was amazing! The girls at the front desk went above and beyond for us. Mandy, Gerri and Sonya were always there to help assist us. We have never had such good customer service at a hotel before! and the food was GREAT- thanks Gerome!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank dorothy d
John T, General Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville Airport, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hyatt Place Nashville Airport. I'm very pleased that my staff exceeded your expectations. I'm very proud of our team members at the Hyatt Place Nashville Airport. I will make sure they are aware of your comments.

Once again, Thank you.
Frankfort, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

We stayed one night after seeing "Les Miserables" at the Schemerhorn. We were surprised and pleased at the friendly welcome. They have a wheel of fortune that you spin to get a free "extra", like a Starbucks drink. The room was as large as a small suite, perfectly clean and well -appointed with a mini fridge that actually worked. Even though our room was near the elevator, it was perfectly quiet. Who could ask for more?

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Daniel E
Thanks for staying with the Hyatt Place Nashville Airport. I hope you enjoyed the Starbucks from our spinning wheel. Many of our guest enjoy the "Wheel of Hyatt".

Please visit us again when you return to Nashville and check out the other prizes we have added.
Starkville, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

The Hyatt Place near the airport is a great option if you are looking to stay outside of city center. I certainly would not recommend the location if you plan on staying and touring in Nashville (there are plenty of options where you can stay and walk around). However, looking for a clean, comfortable place near the airport, this hotel is a great choice. We stayed the Friday before the Country Music Marathon, and the staff went out of their way to make sure breakfast was out early for all the runners (much appreciated!).

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hyatt Place Nashville. I hope that you had a great day at the event. It was our pleasure to serve breakfast early for the event. At Hyatt Place Nashville, we are a different Place.

We look forward to your next visit in Nashville and at the Hyatt Place Nashville Airport.