“Mike's Ice Cream is HOT!!!”
Review of Mike's Ice Cream

Mike's Ice Cream
Ranked #2 of 56 Dessert in Nashville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

Do not miss out on the ice cream at Mike's. My cowgirl and I had one last night with beers and today BEFORE lunch. This will be a must every time we are on Broadway.

There are newer reviews for Mike's Ice Cream

Reviewed August 20, 2014

Delicious ice cream! I didn't have to wait in a line at all. Bathroom facilities for restaurant patrons.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Good flavors!! right in the center of town-walk the strip and stop in for a beer or come here for ice cream. You see a lot of families here.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

I love Mike's! I stopped in here by chance when I first moved to the area, and was blown away by their ice cream (my favorite is the red velvet). I am not sure of its history, not being a native, but I am sure it has been around for awhile. It's located right in the thick of the action on broad street, so it's convenient if you are browsing downtown Nashville. If you're lucky you might even spot a celeb or two. Robert Downey Jr., Jeremy Renner, and Gwyneth Paltrow are former patrons of the place. Despite its popularity, it is a small joint, so plan on standing in line, grabbing your ice cream, and continuing your walk on the streets of Nashville, because seating is very limited.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

very good ice cream and coffee, nice place to hang with your coffee and free wifi. found downtown store's employee to have uncaring attiitude and not friendly like mcgavocks store. but thenagain its closer and my favorite so check it out