“yummm”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Delicious with very large scoops, many flavors, different cones to
choose from and affordable!! :) located smack in the middle of all the music madness..like a little break.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

I had the butter pecan ice cream and it was awesome. It was a nice place to stop during the evening because the location is perfect for downtown activities.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Great find thanks to Trip Advisor. We stopped at Mike's after an afternoon of boot shopping on Broadway. Really good ice cream, and so many choices. The line was a little long so we didn't get to try as many flavors as we would have like. Cute decor. Worth a stop when you're in town. And did I mention the ice cream was really good!!!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

The ice cream was great! Coffee/Chocolate had chocolate pieces which melted in my mouth, making me wish that I could have more. There are two tables which are in front of the windows looking out on the Broadway sidewalk. What a show! The horse carriages stop right in front and one can watch the horses being watered while new riders, as they board, relish the thought of their unusual transportation up the avenue. It was fun watching the people as they discover the ice cream store and decide that they must enter this happy world. There was also baby viewing and the bicycle bar crowd added more color to the view. Unfortunately, my cone became empty and so I had to buy another just to keep the table. Well, that is what I told my friend.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Great little homemade ice cream shop downtown in Nashville. They have a variety of flavors. Both my husband enjoyed our choices. He got cookies and cream and I got coconut which was really good. Clean place, does have a bathroom but for patrons/customers only.