“Ranked Top 3 for a reason!”
Review of Mike's Ice Cream

Mike's Ice Cream
Ranked #2 of 62 Dessert in Nashville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Great staff in both service and friendliness. They didn't even seem fazed by the thousands of people just outside their door for the CMA Fest. I even loved the waitress calling out my coffee, "This one's for you, Australia!" Great prices, good coffee, and the best ice cream in Nashville!

1  Thank sbrooks1623

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Great ice cream, friendly service and convenient location. It is right on broadway down the street from all the great music.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

A must stop for ice cream. Service was quick and friendly. I had cookies and cream waffle cone. It was excellent. My wife had the coffee fudge with the waffle cone.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

All I have to say is get a homemade waffle cone!! I had the chocolate chip cooke dough ice cream and it was great. Dont skip the waffle cone, you will be disappointed!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Delicious ice cream! I had the raspberry cheesecake and my husband had a chocolate malt. Both were fabulous and we were glad we stopped in! The service was quick even though there was a long line. I sampled the pistachio which was yummy, too.