“Delicious!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Delicious ice cream! I had the raspberry cheesecake and my husband had a chocolate malt. Both were fabulous and we were glad we stopped in! The service was quick even though there was a long line. I sampled the pistachio which was yummy, too.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Mike's is on the Broadway strip in downtown Nashville and well worth the stop. There are several varieties of ice cream to choose from and the ones we tried were delicious. My wife had a waffle cone with pistachio and banana nut ice cream. I had a strawberry shake. Both were very good. We didn't think the price was to bad (double dip waffle cone $5, small shake $4.50) especially since it was in the heart of the strip. Would go there again!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Great ice cream. There is a large selection of homemade ice creams to choose from, it was tough deciding what flavor to get. The reason for a rating of 4 instead of 5: the guy serving us wasn't that friendly and didn't offer us samples. I only realized this after my boyfriend and I were sitting there inside eating our ice cream and I saw sample spoons.
Can't go wrong with ice cream from Mike's!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

They had a great variety to choose from. The pistachio ice cream was very tasty. They also serve milkshakes, coffee and pastries.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Were in Nashville for a conference, went here for ice cream, liked it so much went back a 2nd time. Plenty of choices, fun place, line out the door both times we were there.