“A hidden gem”

and up
Nashville Flyboard on Percy Priest Lake
Ranked #78 of 258 things to do in Nashville
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Apparently, it's even hidden to some locals. I asked the woman from whom I was renting my vacation house, if there was a beach in Nashville, and she laughed as she reminded me that Nashville is "land-locked".
Percy Priest Lake is not very easy to find, But it's worth the trip. The lake is clean, calm, and the temperature is comfortable.

1  Thank zippzoo

Reviewed May 26, 2012

Great place to have an awesome day with the family. We spent all day tubing =)

1  Thank K U
Reviewed May 26, 2012

the sunset is amazing!! the water is clean and very peaceful

2  Thank shannon h
Reviewed May 21, 2012

I have been on this lake many times as I am a native to this area. It is one of the most dangerous lakes I have ever visited. Inexperienced boaters abundant!!!

4  Thank 2Americanexpats
Reviewed May 21, 2012

A great local lake with a great community feel. We have been here frequently and have friends with boats docked here. Would highly recommend it.