“A Subtle Gem”

Farm House Restaurant at Fontanel
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 26, 2014

The Farm House Restaurant was a fabulous surprise dining experience. All the food was farm fresh, interesting and delicious meal pairings and a farm/urban atmosphere. Service was equally great. Can't wait to go back

Reviewed June 1, 2014

No free parking started the bad taste. Our 6:30 reservations meant nothing, we weren't seated unil around 7:15.
The restaurant was cool looking. Had a industrial feel and a "down home" look to it.
The menu was nice in size, but the food is weird. I believe for the sake of being weird. Everyone in our party ordered from the al a carte menu, thats where the steaks and chops are. The sides were very large and tasty. The entrees were really good.

Very pricey place, very noisy place.

Got home checked my card bill.....double charged at the bar while waiting. Was charged double for the check also. My bank took care of it. CHECK YOUR STATEMENT!!!

Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic brunch and service. We came on the Sunday of Easter for brunch. We got there a little early before our reservation and had a great Bloody Mary and convo with the bartender. I don't even like bloody Mary's and after trying my boyfriends I decided I had to get it. You could taste the freshness in the food. It was so delicious and the eggs Benny will fill you up! Great interior feel and amazing service. Overall great experience!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Stopped in after the tour of Barbara Mandrel's house. Smells were incredible. Had an Italian hogie. It was Hugh and very good. Husband had meatball Stromboli. Said was very good. Good wait staff and food arrived in a timely manner. Take a chance. You might be pleasantly surprised.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Eating here was a matter of convenience. The service is so slow that it isn't worth it. Eat before or after your visit.