The Inn at Opryland, A Gaylord Hotel
$246
  • Breakfast included
Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville Airport(Nashville)(Great Value!)
$108
Agoda.com
$229
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport(Nashville)(Great Value!)
$152
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
1,241 results
All reviewsbackstage grillgrand ole oprycracker barrelfree shuttlelive musicgeneral jacksonshuttle servicethe room was nicedowntown nashvillestarbucksinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 2, 2007

We stayed one night on our way to Pigeon Forge, TN booking through Priceline. It is located very conventiently near Opryland and Opry Mills with a free shuttle bus coming by often. The staff were all friendly and helpful and the hotel was clean and well mantained for an older property. Not quiet what I would expect from a Raddison, however I would not hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled with family
1  Thank brhtjh
Reviewed April 22, 2007

My one and only real complaint about this hotel is that it's so similar to a MOTEL. Each room's door and sole window open off a passageway. Some rooms are interior and some exterior, but they are all like this. We're in an exterior room, so at least we get some daylight, although I still need the room lights on during the day. The interior rooms must experience a constant state of twilight. Not that there are any views to be had here in the suburbs of Nashville...we're facing the expressway, the other sides face parking lots and fast food restaurants. No wonder the Gaylord Opryland Resort across the street maintains an elaborate atrium, and the rooms which face it cost more.

Other than this, it's about average as hotels go. The rooms are well-decorated and clean. The front desk staff smile and are helpful. The restaurant downstairs is an Applebee's. There's a pool and jacuzzi in the atrium. And they offer shuttle service to various activities (for a fee). Pick this place for the location if being near Opryland is important. Otherwise, pick a downtown hotel. That's where the action...and views are.

Stayed: April 2007
2  Thank AVIATRIX_DC
Reviewed March 27, 2007

I stayed at the Radisson Opryland from 3/16/07 through 3/21/07, 2007.

After flying in I used the shuttle for this hotel and the Opryland (both properties are owned by the same management company) and in some places it is called the overflow hotel for The Opryland. The shuttle (large, nice commercial bus) was comfortable with knowledgable drivers.

Check in and check out were quick and painless.

The hotel features a rooms on exterior corridors and interior corridors overlooking the atrium and pool. I stayed in an outdoor Sleep Number room and found it to be comfortable. There was one issue of someone else's hair on the floor in the bathroom, which was never fully cleaned up even after it was brought to the attention of the front desk. Otherwise the room seemed to be clean and they only replaced what was used which is nice and environmentally friendly.

The workout room is small and opens at 0530. Not sure what time it closes. There are 2 ellipticals, 2 treadmills, 1 recumbent bike, and a small weight machine. The pool was reasonably sized and looked clean, but I did not get in. There are also 2 whirlpools in the pool area.

It is a short walk to the Opryland (5 minutes) and about 10 to the mall. As this is a partner with Opryland you can use facilities there according to the literature in the room although I was comfortable with the workout equipment at the Radisson and did not try to use this feature at the Opryland and there did not seem to be any other things that would have been useful.

This hotel provides a great way to see the Opryland at a reduced price.

High speed internet is available in the rooms both via cable and wireless (the wireless signal was a little weak in the room so I use the cable which worked fine) and was free. There is a single cup coffee maker in the room.

The room temperature was comfortable without using the heat or air, so I cannot determine how they worked. The doors provided adequate security for an outside corridor although I had to double check the door each time as it did not always fully close.

Overall not a bad stay and the room was comfortable enough for the time I spent in it, which was sleep time otherwise my time was spent with friends who were staying at the Opryland usually from 0800 until late in the evening.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled on business
3  Thank Wuesterbunny
Reviewed January 2, 2007

I was very disappointed in the Radisson Opryland. Had a decent rate ($79/night), but will pay more to stay elsewhere in the future.

The property itself is somewhat rundown, though the lobby area is nice. Our room was very dirty, with mold on the bathroom walls, and dirty "things" left behind the bathroom door by previous occupants were not removed by housekeeping.

We had an exterior room, which was fine, just dirty. And the bathroom (tub/shower combo & stool) was very very tiny!

The shuttle is convenient, but you don't need to be a guest here to buy a ticket to use it. Drivers were very nice and talkative.

Too many other nicer places in the area to stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank pafabu
Reviewed December 22, 2006

We stayed here twice through priceline. The first time, we had an outside access room. It was ok. The second time, we had an inside room and it was wonderful. The quality of the beds was a huge difference. I wondered if the first time was a typical priceline room. The second time, we checked in very late and had the exceptionally nice room. I'm not sure how that worked. I would definitely stay here again if I could have an inside room. The staff was very nice.

• Stayed: November 2006, traveled as a couple